Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I just got 4 more years

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by sapper, Sep 22, 2003.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Found out today that i will be staying in North Carolina for another tour, only this one will be a mon-fri job with no more deploying /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. After being gone 11 out of 18 months its going to be a good feeling knowing i will be staying home with the familly and wheeling the rig /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

You'll be bored in a year /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

How long till you retire?? I'd be at 17+ years right now /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

So your not going to Yuma. So now when are we gonna start this local thing we've been chattin about. Whats your new job gonna be. Congrats for you and your family.
    Later man

O yea I get my calipers and brackets sometime next week Im excited wooohooo finally gonna get to drive her again!!

4. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hell I dont know, you want to ask Jeff427 to come up with something? I will be teaching at Engineer school. Do you think it will be running for the Oct run? I leave tommaroew and will back on the 4th. Danny is coming down so we can knock out my ball joints and get the t case rebuilt, after that we can lend a hand if you need one, let me know