Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I just got off the throne at work....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, May 30, 2003.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

....for the 4th time in as many days this week. For some reason, I've always gotta drop trou and poop at work. I always feel self concious in there too, especially when others are coming in to take care of their biz. I'm slowly working into it though and beginning to accept it as part of my destiny. The only thing that really peeves me off now is that I keep forgetting to bring a four wheeler or iron horse magazine, and have to take a damn occupational safety mag instead. Am I weird? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Not at all, just remember the courtesy flush! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I mange to hit it here 3 times a week or so, I'm glad its a small company so It stays clean, I worked a Lowes for a year and I dont know how I did it but I avoided it for the whole time I worked there /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I can't dump at work. I'd rather dance around my cubicle with a stomach ache than dump in there. As a matter of fact, I'm almost doing that today! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I pretty much have to almost every day at work. My "crowning" /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif achievement is when the stool in the shop was down for maintenance, and I had to use the one in the front office where the "suits" reside. I actually stopped the toilet up!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I still smile at the thought. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

John

6. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    There is nothing better than getting paid to poo /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

What are you worried about? In the Roman Empire days guys would sit on a large round wall and sh*t over the wall into a trench…20 guys could be doing there thing at the same time, it was a time to catch up on things and do business. Feel free and pass away… /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Yesterday I was in there so long that the little automatic light sensor turned the lights off on me. I had to finish up in the dark, and go to the other side of the room where the sensor is to wave it back on again. Now that's gettin paid to POO!

9. Larry_in_Tx

Larry_in_Tx 1/2 ton status

You’re not weird, at least I hope not because I can’t get over the audience thing either. I did find a can here at work that you have to have a key to get in and it’s given me peace for a while now.

The only problem is the sweet old lady with the coffee stand right outside the door. I’ve made such a habit of this it always comes around that last 90 at the same time every morning and I have to walk by and say hi to her...at the same time...every morning. I always wonder what she’s thinking when I come out of there and have to say hi again.

What’s really bad is when you’ve had one of those drank10beersandatestuffedjalapeno nights and she wants me to stop and BS with her as I’m breaking a sweat trying to get my key in the door. That’s what torture is all about.

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I pretty much "drop a bomb" everyday, regardless if I'm at work or not. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

You wouldn't last 5 min. then around my job. The peanut gallery is in full effect when anyone is in the growler. Especially when they are emitting various sound effects. You'll hear comments like:

"Fleet's in!"
    "You want me to activate Paramedics?"
    "Hey, nice drive, you hittin' a 3 wood?"
    "Lord help us, somebody load the car and kids"
    ""Word of the day...psillium"
    "My God, did someone shove a jar of kim chee up your ass?"
    "You need to get down to the proctologist...today"
    "What died and crawled up your ass?"
    "You're dead and you don't know it yet"
    "Someone hit the fan or light a match"

And the list goes on. If you are lucky enough to get out of the stall without them throwing items over the walls, turning out the lights and leaving, or opening the door on you and ridiculing you face to face, you will certainly be slammed some more in the locker room. You may even come out to a conga line of people clapping and cheering...

12. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I had to use the one in the front office where the "suits" reside.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Are you saying that because one wears a suit that they can't peel the paint off the walls? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifWhere's your can - I'll show ya some stink !!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Sorry folks, nothing beats the "power" of the first dump after eating nothing but MRE's. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif My fellow military types will have my back on this one...

14. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yesterday I was in there so long that the little automatic light sensor turned the lights off on me. I had to finish up in the dark, and go to the other side of the room where the sensor is to wave it back on again. Now that's gettin paid to POO!

[/ QUOTE ]

The place I use to work was nasty but I found myself needing to take care of business there, lucky I was the only person there on 3rd shift!
    The job previous to that had those auto-timer lights, I use to take and extra roll of TP in with me and throw at the door when it kicked off. The first time when I found out that they installed the timers I had a magazine with me so I threw it! Hit the IT guy with a roll of TP once, talk about timing /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Wingnutt

Wingnutt 1/2 ton status

jarheadk5,

Don't you mean the power it took to push that MRE brick out? I rapidly gained a new respect for childbirth after my first experience of the infamous MRE only diet (so did the rest of my squadron). I just wish we had sound-proofed the latrene. Those moans and yells really get on yer nerves when you are trying to sleep and some poor soul is experiencing thier first MRE brick. I quickly learned to drink 5x the normal amount of water that I normallly do when eating eating MRE's.

16. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

No not at all. Just the thought of some poor executive type walking in on a clogged shitter makes me laugh /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

17. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

LOL - yeah - it is kinda funny. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Most don't know what to do about it, except call building maintenence. Those poor saps really get the raw deal trying to unclog it. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I worked at a small manufacturing plant where there weren't any stall doors. There was a window right across from one that was right next to the gas pumps for the trucks. You could look right in (or out - depending which "job" you were doing)! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

As for MRE's, never had one, but I've eaten at some places that have had the same affect. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

18. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

I was actually referring to the stench, but the brick analogy is good too!
    What branch were you in?