Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I just got screwed...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by UseYourBlinker, Mar 25, 2002.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

This has to be one of the worst "burns" Ive gotten. My friends "girl friend" work's at a good company. She informed me that they are hiring dock (warehouse) workers. I have a license to drive a sit-down forklift. I was excited and thought the "job searching" was done. She told me the hours,and the day's I was going to work. I was a shoe in. I go ahead and call the boss and proceed to tell him who I was and how I was intrested in the position. He informs me that "they are not hiring" and hangs up on me. I call back and talk to the hiring office,and they tell me that they are currently fully employed & are not intrested in me. Man I feel bad (for getting my hopes up) and pissed cause I've been bent over!

Sorry for the rant. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

2. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry I had to laugh but thats just about how my life works too, Im glad theres someone else out there that has that kind of crap happen to them too.