Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i just had the creepiest dream ever...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MEPR, Nov 29, 2003.

1. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Alright and another reason its so creepy is its crystal clear in my head /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
    It started out i was in an old library reading and i came acrost the name of a fallen angel(Xanadin). then i was in a cathedral looking at a stature of said fallen angel, it had chains around it, each representing one thing he could never be forgiven for. Well i then became the statue and the fallan angel and corupted a priest somehow. Then one by one the unforgivable things were confessed and forgiven through this preist and the chains removed. Then once the last chain was removed i aproched God for re-entry to heaven. This is where it get realy wierd, When i aproched i didnt see any figure just a suit of highly ornate full plate armor. Well God said no to my re-entry plee so forcefully i didnt hear anything, but i woke up. And when i did i was freezing cold (my room was at 70*) and everysingle muscle in my body was numb, my brain was even tingling, and i felt like i had the wind knocked out of me. SO yeah the dream itself wasnt realy scary but the result after i woke up was terifying /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Ummm, I'd go to Church in the morning!

Sounds like someone had something to say to you and got His point across!

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

that is creepy as hell, to me it sounds like you were molested by a priest and you should go shoot him now, or yourself, btw what the hell were you doing sleeping at this time of day??

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well God said no to my re-entry plee so forcefully i didnt hear anything,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, looks like it's time for ya to start going to meetings on Sunday morning and start repenting SINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    corupted a priest

[/ QUOTE ]

Well duh!! I don't trust anyone who does religion for a living /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    corupted a priest

[/ QUOTE ]

Well duh!! I don't trust anyone who does people in religion for a living /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    fixed it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. tomseviltwin

I've been having a recurring dream where my home is about to be invaded and I can only find 9mm ammo for my .45. I'm not nearly as imaginitive as you I guess. Wierd dream you had. Sounds like it would make a good book /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. tomseviltwin

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I've been having a recurring dream where my home is about to be invaded and I can only find 9mm ammo for my .45.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Then drop the .45 and grab the 12 guage. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

i had a dream where i was sitting on a front porch of a house in mayberry (mt. airy), nc, in a rocking chair, and i knew if i did not trim my gray nosehairs i would have to testify at the R Kelly trial /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

go figure!

also a couple nights ago i had a pretty bad one. for some reason i took the stuff people get for lethal injection knowingly. and i stood there dying, crying, holding my mom . . . there was nothing i could do. . . it was awful. . . needless to say i woke up and gave my mom a huge hug that morning and told her i loved her...i hate scary ass dreams like that. . .i always have dreams where i'm being executed for a crime i did not do.

your dreams are gothic type dreams that i didn't think anyone actually ever had... thought that was all hollywood. . . hmm. . .wow.

11. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Are you completely obsessed with your truck if you have dreams they are in? If you are, then i am. Ive had the same dream probably 3 times before. Im driving my truck, it appears finished (yahoo) it starts raining, im doin 100+ and i start to slide, spin sideways and slide into a tractor trailer goin the other way. Then dream goes to outside the cab watching the truck, truck bursts into flames (gotta love sidesaddle tanks). The semi keeps goin and im lookin at the truck burn and no one ever gets out. That dream sucked. Then another was a short dream where it fell off the jack and crushed my ankle. Chris.

12. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

go to church NOW buddy. maybe more than one.

13. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

I used to get realy bad dreams where i would be runninbg from something, i could never see it but i knew it was there. Then my body would start tingling and i would wake up gasping. I would try to scream but nothing would come out and i couldnt move at all. Then in about 5 minutes it would feel like ALOT of wieght was lifted off me and i would be bale to move and speak. It has been about 5-6 years since i had a dream like this. Yeah i think im going to start finding a good church to atend...

14. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Then dream goes to outside the cab watching the truck, truck bursts into flames (gotta love sidesaddle tanks).

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a lady broadside me at 65 mph and put a dent in my tank and it didn't catch on fire, my truck didn't burst into flames, and in fact, I still use that tank and it still holds 16 gallons. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

15. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I would try to scream but nothing would come out and i couldnt move at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have this happen occasionally, i still can't decide if i am awake or not when this is happening... it is the single scariest thing i've been through. i i can't sit up or move my legs, or yell. . . it is terrifying.

16. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

yeah, its terible. I realy wonder what this kinda of stuff means. But im going to start persuing religion to be on the safe side /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

17. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I'll sometimes have dreams of finding my truck flipped or catch people terrorizing it or breaking into it.

I keep having this one reoccuring dream though... i'll be in bed with this girl and.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. tomseviltwin

[ QUOTE ]
    i have this happen occasionally, i still can't decide if i am awake or not when this is happening... it is the single scariest thing i've been through. i i can't sit up or move my legs, or yell. . . it is terrifying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Night terrors. I think there is a medical reason for these happening. My wife used to. I'll have to ask her if she comes home. She's at her mom (11:42) wrapping all the [darn] she bought yesterday. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

19. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

ONe of my buddies daughters has night terrors. She gets in a bad dream and cant wake up. I feel bad for the little girl. You can hear her crying in her leep and sometimes they have to throw her in the tub to wake her up its terrible.

Nick

20. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

hummm, i was just kinda thinking about this and something interesting came to mind. DO you think its possible that this sort of thing is possibly how profets spoke to God. And as a culture and people we have grown too distant to intepret it? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif