Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I just lost a few more Brain cells

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Redfrog, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

buy reading most of this E-bay add
    lose Brain cells /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

oh i see now you want us all to lose some brain cells to huh??? i did read it what a joke lmao /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

After I read it I felt some what dumber. and in a momentary lasp of reason I posted. should I have put a warning?

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

im sudenly reminded of the sceen in billy madison
    everyone in this room is now dumber for listening to that lmao!!!!!!!
    oh man that guy sure thinks that his truck is just the best one around even though it has been wrecked lmao!!!!!!!!!!

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I think I'll pass on that one. Must admit, the seller is really trying to pull the wool over someones eyes. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

6. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

Why in the He!! would anyone put this

[​IMG]

in a auction? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif