Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i just remembered, one day........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jun 1, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

my wife and i ordered mexican food and for some reason we started wrestling. we were trowing each other around and i got her pinned down yelling GET SOME when we looked up and there was the delivery guy looking through the door holding bags with that look like WTF??? i wonder what he told e'm back at the food joint? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Did you start wrestling when the food came, or before? That would be embarrassing for someone to see
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. boggerless

before, right after we ordered.about a half an hour before he showed up. we both just stopped and got ready to eat. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Did the delivery guy say anything to get your attention, or did you hear him? He must of be shocked /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. boggerless

he didn't say anything and the dogs were outside,we just happen to look up.he actually gave us the food and didn't ask for money.i'm sure most people that are expecting something delivered are acting normal.but they said 30 to 45 minutes so what the hell have fun. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

He didn't ask for money? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif He must have been terrified /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif It's always good to have fun I must say /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Did you end up paying him?

7. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

TELL US!!!

We are dying to know:

Sour Cream or Guacamole?

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. boggerless

i paid him,but he didn't say much. he probably came back at watched after he was done working. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. boggerless

BOTH. never enough condements.and lotso hot sauce.MM MM /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I just read your signature "Stupidity should hurt" if stupidity did hurt, I'd be a dead man sometimes /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I love mexican food /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

11. boggerless

one of the reasons i chose it was 1988,i was at my cousins house and we were in the basement watching TV.i went up stairs to get a beer,when his one year old son puked. so i grabbed a towel and looked down the steps and thought (i can jump to the floor). well i tried and forgot about the I beam holding the floor.i smacked my head and actually pulled the skin back on my coconut about two inches. and because i jumped i got horizontal and then drug the back of my melon down about 6 steps. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif IDIOT /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifWTF was i thinking? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Ouch! That would have hurt /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif