Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I just saw something that made me jump *update, i know what happened now*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BIG*RED, Feb 2, 2006.

1. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

So at 10:20pm tonight i was in the kitchen fixen a snack, when all of a sudden there was a loud bang on the kitchen window, i turned and looked in time to see a figure move away. then BANG BANG BANG on the door..

walked around the corner to the door, fliped on the porch light and there was this dude standing there covered head to toe in blood, blood pouring out his mouth, his jaw busted open, and the right side of his cheek was ripped open just hanging there..

And he wanted me to open the door and let him in!!!!:eek1:

2. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

WTF? What happened to him? Did you help him? That woulda scared the pee outa me. I've seen enough "of the Dead" movies to of put a bullet in him and plead Zombie self defense.

I hope hes okay, thats sounds horrible.

3. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

uhhhh care to explain what happened????

4. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

Well apparently he lives about a half block away, and is a major meth addict, and the house is always busy..if you know what i mean..

I opend the door enough to ask himif he was ok, and if i could help him, he said no, and i said well i'm not letting you in..so he just poured blood all over my porch, and said, "its ok, i'll just go back home"...as best as he could..

the funny thing is, he is susposed to be in jail right now....my neighbor gave hime a ride to the jail this after noon...????????

Anyways i called 911, and 3 paramedics "staged" in my driveway, untill 6 sherrifs, went to his house, and cleared the sceen..

5. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

haha dammn wonder what he did

6. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

Funny thing is, it wasn't the late night, dark outside, BANG out of nowhere on the kitchen window that made me jump..heck that didn't even faze me..

it was when i flicked on the pourch light and saw him through the glass on the front door, that made me jump..lol

7. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

:eek1: wow, at least he was too out of it to realize what was going on. I for sure wouldn't have let him in. I'd pour some muratic acid on that blood, it might have cooties, and you don't want to track those guys in. I think I'd pick jail before torn off cheeck any day. Maybe he'll learn form it this time.

8. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

Man now I need a cigerette!!..:grin: but for some reason I just really don't want to go outside and smoke right now...:dunno: ..and then again my .45 is sitting in my blazer..:thinking: Way on the other side of the house..:doah:

9. muscle

muscle 1/2 ton status

Perfect caliber for wandering meth-heads! lol, sounds like you may need another one for the home...:D

10. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

if you got meth heads around i wouldnt leave it in the blazer (even if you got a garage) who know when on of em' is going to break in an find it. That would be my concern anyways. But i gotta give you credit, most women i know woulda dead bolted the door, ran and hid in a closet and called the cops:rolleyes:

11. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

uh HIS name is creig, that is a pic of a girl he met, and she old blaze was the name of his truck.

12. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

:eek: :eek: come on man..i know i recently shaved my mustach and goatee off...but a woman????:doah: ....ouch!!!

13. XHitman396

XHitman396 1/2 ton status

ahahaha, whew, i thought that was funny, lol...

14. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I don't know what you were worried about. There is no correlation between crime and meth. I have it on reliable authority...............:rolleyes: :D

15. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

whoa,i woulda knocked him out, just because.WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY YARD????i'll kill you. man you seem to have an interesting life bro.:D i'm glad to see you are not living in your truck anymore.:waytogo:

16. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

BWAHAHAHA! :haha::haha:

17. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

So i found out what all happened, apparently two guys and a girl got really really high, and really really drunk. and the two guys started to fight over who was gonna sleep with the girl...one guy picked up a hatchet and the other guy picked up a lead pipe.. and well the guy that ended up at my door lost the fight. and as of 8pm last night he was still in the hospital, because he was so high and drunk, they couldn't operate on him..something about not being able to give him anestisia (sp?) so acording to the pastor of my chuch who went to see the guy at the hospital, it wasn't until late last night were they finally able to start putting his face back together...

18. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

this story just keeps getting better and better!

19. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

well just talked to the pastor again..he said that the whole right side of his face was patched back together, they had to "reconstruct" his gums, because they were all busted and smashed and shattered. his jaw is now wired shut. they had to "reconstruct" his nose..Pastor said that he was not a pretty sight this morning, and he couldn't even imagin what the guy looked like when i opened the door thursday night!

20. gauder

gauder Banned

Did you move the gun?