Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i just talked to my neighbor...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Apr 6, 2006.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

this guy talks alot O s**t.hes a nice older guy but his stories :rolleyes: . he just told me his brother has a blazer with a two speed front end.:confused: he said it went from a 5.13 gear to a 3.73 at the push of a button.he said it cost $7.000.00:eek1: :haha: :haha: :haha: what the hell??

2. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I', heard of 2 speed rearends, but fronts?

Or even a gearvendor overdrive unit but on the front?

3. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

reminds me of my neighbor. He's 80 yr old and full of it! always asking my nephew if he wants a drink of whiskey. and man, can he tell some fish stories.

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

what? you havent heard of that? that's the new hi/low pinion kingping/balljoint Corprate Dana 60. DUH :screwy:

5. boggerless

thats what i love about ck5.helpfull answers.:haha: :haha: :haha: now i feel foolish.:doah: how do you hook up the switch? or is this too much tech? thanks

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I had this co-worker who was probably 23 or 24... Big guy who wore J-Lo style sunglasses that he claimed were 20% prescription. Oh yeah, he also wore $400 shoes every day at a job where standing and walking are a constant occurance...

Well his main claim to fame is owning a small island off the coast of Scotland. Yes, his very own country about the size of the state of Wyoming. They speak Dutch, LOVE to play that tennis/volleyball game with the rubber "birdy", and quite enjoy the weather. He also got expelled from every school district in Florida, which is why he had to move to Wyoming where he owns a house that his parents live in and pay him rent for. Oh yeah, while in Florida he had a run-in with a gang and stabbed a guy to death when he was 16. He also was forced to kill an alligator with his bare hands at one point in his life.

Coincidentally, every time he would ride his P.O.S. motorcycle to work, he would somehow injure his ankle so badly that he couldn't operate it or work for like a week... He fell down the stairs more times than I can count... The best one was when he was supposedly up on the roof helping the maintenance guys hang Christmas lights, when he slipped, rolled off the roof, fell about 15 feet to the ground, and amazingly enough only sprained his ankle. The maintenance guys say he was watching from the curb and fell off unexpectedly. After that, he carried a cane for a few weeks, which unscrewed and had a sword on the inside.

He drove one of those new VW Golf GTI's... Of course he had it tuned up so it could beat any built up muscle car in town... He only listened to "dirty south" rap, which in his opinion include rappers who are of a completely different style. If you wanted to piss him off and make him avoid you for the entire day, you could simply tell him that rap is an illegitimate genre of music. You don't even have to have an intelligent theory why. Just say it and he'll get pissed off and leave...

We all eventually had enough and started calling him out on every BS story he decided to tell us, because we knew that 95% of everything he said was a dang lie. Then one day he called the boss and told her that he broke his back and wouldn't be able to work for about 6 weeks. She asked when it happened, and he said 5 minutes ago. She said if he was going to be gone more than 2 weeks he would have to give her a doctors note. He said that wouldn't be possible for a reason I forgot. Then my boss said something else, and he said that he was actually planning on turning in his 2 weeks notice in a couple days anyway. My boss then fired him before he could quit, and told all of us that we could refer to him as "Fat Bastard" all we wanted to. She doesn't like people making fun of other employees until after they quit...

Anyway, I now have a friend who works at Wal Mart with him, so I still hear his stories every so often...

7. ak bandit

ak bandit 1/2 ton status

Damn, I'm out of breath just reading that silently to myself. He sounds like a helluva guy though.

8. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

The only people that are worse are those that drink and get drunk and wanna talk/argue about god :haha: . I 've heard some BS stories in my time but the old timers I know can lay it on really thick . I guess they have had YEARS of practice :D .

9. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nobody calls them on their BS because its funny and you don't want to hurt their feelings.

10. boggerless

:haha: :haha: :haha: OHHHHHH man. i can't breath. wooo damn that was funny.:haha: :haha: :haha: as soon as i read the first two lines i knew it was a brother.we have a guy at work that spins a good web ,but man this is great. his own island.???:haha: :haha:and CBBR your right,don't call them on it and wreck the show.

11. kyser_soze

I worked with a guy that said that he worked a cadaver dog looking for John Bobbit's wang.:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

12. boggerless

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and does he have pics?:laugh:

13. kyser_soze

No. But he did like to eat blood sausage during lunch.:D

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

oh man... My story kinda sounds like it's made up... If anyone is doubting, call Little America at 307-775-8400, and ask whoever answers the phone to tell you about Caleb. :D

15. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

hummm i am tempted.

what time is it there?

open?>

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It's 10:09 P.M. right now... There's someone there 24 hours a day, but if you call between 11 pm and 7 am you'll get one of the really really weird auditors... like the lady who believes every word he said...

Mountain time zone :D

17. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Sounds just like my next door neighbor. :haha:

18. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Hey bitch not all night audits are wierd.

19. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I have a friend like that. He will tell you BS stories all day long, but he has a purpose. He knows it's BS, but if you listen, he will fill you full of ****. We finally went out and bought him a shirt that reads "I make stuff up"

John

20. boggerless

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: does he were it?:haha: :haha: