Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I just wanna brag

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by vegaswheeler, Jan 19, 2003.

1. vegaswheeler

vegaswheeler Newbie

I have a `70 chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with a seriously built 325hp 350 w/roller rockers,high lift cam,bored 30 over,original 350 turbo trans,corporate lockers front and rear, np 205 transfer case,and warren locking hubs.The interior is so original I still have the stickers on how to operate the transfer case and locking hubs on the glove box cover.It also has the original manufacturers sticker with all the option codes inside the glove box.Original paint job(chevy metalic green) and the dash is originaland still soft. Also me and my best friend are about to start a new project truck a 1951 original military issue GMC command car from the korean war with armor piercing bullets still lodged in the front bumper.It was originally bought by his father in the mid 60's and then passed to him a year ago.It came fully water sealed with the snorkel and all.It also has a pto driven winch with 300' of 3/8 cable with all the goodies I'll keep anyone who is interested current on the progress of that one. I'll post pictures as soon as I have some.

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Pics pics pics pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

3. '72brett

'72brett 1/2 ton status

I have all those stickers on mine yet too, I also have some instruction/warning type stickers on the back side of the driver's side sun visor. Do you have those??? I thi8nk they are kind od ugle, because they show when the top is off. My dash and steering wheel are both cracked tho.

4. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

interior whats that??all i have is the front seats.actually i found a stock first gen seat at my father in laws best frieds house.he said go ahead and take.also got a spare tire and rim for 5 bucks.i have to build the rest of my interior and replace all the missing parts so it looks good again.i do have the inner door panels but they need repair and paint.i only found one junkyard that had parts for the 67-72 pickups and they went out of business and crushed everything so there goes my only source of used parts.luckily i got most of what was left before they crushed the trucks.there was more but not any more.i have to find some more yards to go to to find good parts.most of the yards here in PA crush everything older than 1980 now anyway so there aint much left. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif