Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i just want to beat em with a bat!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JunkYardCrawler, Aug 1, 2002.

1. JunkYardCrawler

JunkYardCrawler 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif man i'm soo f-ing pissed off. while i was up in Ca my girl friend stayed down here in tucson. she decided i wasn't worth the time to wait so went and got herself a damn pretty boy. one with a heep!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif and the bumb works at mcdonolds. i just wnat to wlk in there and stick his pretty boy face in the fry cook. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif i know its her falt too. but i know she messed up and will get what she gets. i just need to vent sorry bout this guys.

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i know its her falt too. but i know she messed up and will get what she gets. i just need to vent sorry bout this guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do tell /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ...drug addiction? Alchol? I'm in Nor-cal anything I can do? LOL /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

We all need to vent sometimes! I would too if my wife ever left me for a pretty boy w/ a heep! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

you could always use his jeep as a rti ramp just make sure if you do get pics /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Any GIRL that leaves for a pretty BOY ,is not worth your time. Find a WOMAN (oh...how you dooooowwwin) that likes real MEN with real trucks..........................And have her take the picture of afore mectioned RTI ramp. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif WWWWOOOOHHHOOOO!

6. JunkYardCrawler

i'm looking forward to the next rain. hopeing to bump into his stuck heep so i can help it into the wash and see if it floats.

7. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Keep this in mind Stu, what comes around goes around. She'll get hers. Besides, you can spend more money on the real love of your life /forums/images/icons/grin.gif We may head up to Reddington tomorrow afternoon. We were gonna go to Martinez but there was a serious lack of interest from everyone, sooooooooooo..... we're gonna keep it in town.

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

You know what they say about pretty boys who drive heeps!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

actually I dont, but do tell lol..

bryan

10. thatK30guy

Well, from what I've heard...../forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

.....pretty boys, or Nancy boys, as we call them, whom drive heeps, are known to be on the homo side. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yup..heeps are for girls 'n gays.... 'specially those stupid lookin' ones with the square headlights! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Hay now, dont put the heeps on us girls. Thats not fair /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Pretty Boy= Male who takes his vehicle to a shop to get the oil changed.

13. thatK30guy

Wrong!!! "Pretty boy = male who uses the visor mirror to fluff his hair and put on makeup!" /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

14. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Hey Stu... good to hear from ya. Sorry though it's a post about a crappy girlfriend. You're a nice guy and if she's too stupid too appreciate it let her go play with Pretty McNugget Boy... who needs a girl like that.. you don't...

15. JunkYardCrawler

lol. i was out last night and bumped into them. i had to get my house key bakc form her. os i talked to her new boy toy. man is he a cinderella boy. this is the first time i was close enough to see him without my glasses(wich are broken so i don't have any) whats worse is that he a wanna be mocho pretty boy. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif i tryied to talk to him about his heep. he sied that it was broken and he took off the front drive line /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif just knowing that she likes this guy is almost payback enough.

16. JunkYardCrawler

hey let me know when your going up there. give me a call 298-0756

17. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

I think YOURE off better now. Wonder what other mistakes she could have made if she was still around you.