Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I just wanted to stop in and say hello.

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by grimjaw, Jul 16, 2004.

1. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

I have been lurking for about a month. I have read over 1300 pages of The Garage forum in that time. I decided to be come a honest paying member tonight.

I had a 91 blazer that I had to trade back in 99. Life is better these days and the wife has OKed a 'new' truck. I am looking hard at 1980 or older Blazer.

I have learned alot read these forums. Now its time to pay a little back.

Matt

2. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

howdy! welcome to this awesome site and thanks for showing your support by joining it! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Welcome aboard........if you hang out to long it might become a little /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

4. fad2blk99

fad2blk99 1/2 ton status

my only advise is to hit the sale forum here and e-bay.
    You can find trucks and blazers already shod w/ 1 ton axles and big meats for a fraction of the costs you can build one. I wish I would have taken that route. I don't know exactly how much money I got in mine ($$$thousands$$$), but I know I can't get even get HALF of that if I were to sell it!!!!!!!!