Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I just wasn't ****ing ready for that....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jun 4, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Looks like Tshy is already seeing someone else. I just WAS NOT, ready for that.

2. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

i am gonna assume thats an ex....
    and your never ready...
    my ex and i have been seperated for 8 months or so, and everytime a new guy comes around her, it kills me...

3. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Just another reason why i dont talk to ex's

4. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

true that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

that sucks bro, sorry to hear it

sorry that you two broke up seemed to fit well togeather

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

i really don't and haven't talked to her. I read it on a Livejournal. Her new boyfriend told someone else to add his girlfriend as a friend. I cross referenced screennames and the only person he could mean is her... Hes the same guy that visited her in NY not long ago and told me he liked her. I made an issue of it and she said she liked him but not nearly as much as me and would never act on it... blah blah blah bitch. Oh and like I said, she said a big thing with us was the long distance and she didn't think they could work, but oh **** he lives in Connecticut bitch. She didn't even really 100% like me calling her my girlfriend cause of the distance and the whole "we can't be together so are we together?" ****, and here he is doing it.

AS you can see, I was just not ready for this...

7. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

I feel your pain. My first wife would bring her boyfriend with her when doing visitation with our son. I wasn't ready to call it quits, but she obviously was.Hang in there, and keep looking forward, the only thing you will see looking back is the past(can't change that).

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I understand what you're going through, best thing I can tell ya is too find someone new yourself. That way you won't be thinking about the Ex.

9. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

The only reason it bothers you is because you let it.

10. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

11. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i've highlighted some things you should take note of.

oh, and the crossrefrencing of screen names... thats stalking. stop it now. its obvious she's not worth your time. you may say you love her, but its pointless. she doesnt respect you enough to be honest with you. **** THAT! find someone you can trust, and be happy with her. you dont need Tshy anymore.

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Concentrate on the happy things, the good ideals, dwelling in negativity makes for some interesting perspective, but it's not fun at all

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Wow, thats a shocker :rolleyes: Never would have seen that one coming as this soap opera unfolded.
    Get over it.

14. Resurrection_Joe

I see a trend

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah it usually is a trend in a long distance relationship. Someone always gets dumped for someone else.

16. Resurrection_Joe

I didn't mean that

You may be right though

17. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Damn strait Im right. People need to quit telling this kid BS. He needs to face the fact that it was doomed from the get go. He lives in what PA and She was from the deep South somewhere and they were both Young. It was about as real of a relationship as Our little fight We had online tonight. The first piece off ass He get's will make Her memory fade like a bad fart in the wind. The only thing I remember about the girlfriend I had when I was his age is Her name, and We went to school together. It's amazing how the human male mind works and how it can be changed by another female.

18. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'm aware of all of this, doesn't make trying a bad thing. You can never succeed if you never try. I'll just hit on everything little thing that looks why way for a while and move the hell on.

19. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

corey YOUR wrong

just because some long distance relationships dont work out doesent mean all dont.

I met my wife only to find out she lived in SO CAL!!! and i live in canada on the other side of the contrey then her, we loved each other and were strong, we had our seconed annaversary dinner last night, and i am holding my bright young son diesel right now!

It is sad that T wasent 100% into your relationship like it seems you were.

the checking into screennames you show you still care for her, but then you are calling her a bitch because of what she is doing, I would say you are confused about how you really feal.
    so telling you to just for get about it all or go out and find some other girl is prob. a bad idea,
    just going out for a one night stand or starting something with someone elce is a bad idea too, you wouldent be helping yourself because you dont really know how you feel.

IMHO I think you should find a good time and talk to her, not about resoliveing what happened or trying to get back togeather, but for a heart felt explanation of what happened, and why she broke it off.

maybe then you could have some resolution, if she wond do you that one small cortisy then you will need some time by your self for some selfreflection, dont take anger and baggage from one relationship into another!

20. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Oh man, just let her go bro. Pretty soon you will run across the hottest little teeny weiny little bikiny, BANG!!! :grin: Time to go huntin!!!!!! :grin:

Its summer man!!! Go hunt like a tiger bro!!!! :grin: Thats what i would do!!! Its going to be ok !!! :saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :thumb: