Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i just won $100 gift cert...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jekbrown, Oct 10, 2004.

  1. jekbrown

    jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

    Joined:
    May 19, 2001
    Posts:
    45,026
    Likes Received:
    360
    Location:
    Vancouver, WA, USA
    i was trying to help the S/N fab guys who got in a big wreck on the way home from calrocks. They had a big raffle, which started on pirate4x4.com, so I spent $20 on 12 tickets and I ended up winning a $100 gift certificate for Rubicon Express parts. Bad news is 99% of the stuff they make is for jeeps. Good news is the other 1% are these...

    [​IMG]

    RE's large super flex joints. I think I know what I'm going to use on the links for my toy buggy now... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

    j
     
  2. boz42

    boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2003
    Posts:
    3,181
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Hopewell, Tn 38058
    those look sweet, $100 is always nice too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
     
  3. jekbrown

    jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

    Joined:
    May 19, 2001
    Posts:
    45,026
    Likes Received:
    360
    Location:
    Vancouver, WA, USA
    yeah, them joints are about $40 a pop... if I wanna do just the upper ends of the links it would have cost me $160 for 'em... $100 off will be niiiice. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

    j
     
  4. mudhog

    mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2000
    Posts:
    17,899
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    portland oregon
    congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
     

Share This Page