Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I killed a car with my '87 K5 today...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BrianDamage, Apr 4, 2003.

1. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

I killed a car with my \'87 K5 today...

We were leaving work, and my apprentice was in front of me at the stop sign waiting to pull out. He went forward a little, and I thought he was going...I looked left and pulled forward to close the gap to the stop sign.....'cept there wasn't a gap. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

He was driving a '90 Buick 4 door...totally collapsed his trunk, started buckling one of the roof pillars and creased the other one, his back door doesn't close good now.

Scratched the rubber on my bumper guard.

That's it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I told him that's what he gets for being a smart-ass to me at work all day today /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

thankfully he wasn't hurt.

2. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

Re: I killed a car with my \'87 K5 today...

There goes your insurance. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    We were leaving work, and my apprentice was in front of me at the stop sign waiting to pull out. He went forward a little, and I thought he was going...I looked left and pulled forward to close the gap to the stop sign.....'cept there wasn't a gap. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

He was driving a '90 Buick 4 door...totally collapsed his trunk, started buckling one of the roof pillars and creased the other one, his back door doesn't close good now.

Scratched the rubber on my bumper guard.

That's it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I told him that's what he gets for being a smart-ass to me at work all day today /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

thankfully he wasn't hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I quess we know why you have that screen name now. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I ran a Chevy Corsica over already. Went to make a left hand turn and didn't see this old woman going straight and apparently she didn't see the big ass red K5 in front of her cause neither of us slowed down. Hit like dead center on her grill drove right up and over and went off the fender just in front of the passenger door. TOtalled the car, smacked my fender a little and bent my stock bumper back a little bit. Also bent my puny little 10 bolt. Still running that 10 bolt. My tires look like this \-| its funny but horrible for alignment and tread wear. Thats what they look like from the front view. My insurance didn't budge after the accident and never got a ticket for anything.

5. SickboySS

SickboySS 1/2 ton status

we killed a 4 door mazda cuz the guy was being stupid...i mean really stupid, who gives an 88 K5 with a crash bar and 33's a brake job?? we destroyed his car, put the trunk lid behind the driver seat, and the front wheels got up on top of the bumper (he slowed from 40 to 0 going down a hill because he cut us off at an intersection and we were close, about 3ft apart) it only bent one of the fog lights on the crash bar...he eventually lost his liscense for driving to endanger and reckless driving, good thing about 30 people saw it....

6. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

i drove into a fullsize furd box, totaled the furd scratched the paint on my push bar.

dave

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i never get close to any car for that reason..i dont tailgate. you never know when someone is going to slam there brakes on..and most of the time they wont look to see who is behind them.

8. DukeBoy88

DukeBoy88 1/2 ton status

I hit cow doing about 35mph, big cow, white cow, foggy road. pushed my military brush guard into my fender, my fender into my door, and cracked my frame (small). there was blood and [censored] everywhere (not mine). still haven't lived that one down. normally I like hamburger on my grill..etc.

9. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

friend of mine just the other day sitting at a redlight....a suzuki, and a 2003 harley....racing each other...come flying down the road bump each other and both slam into his ram (6 lift and 36's!!!)

the crotch rocket clips his tailight and keeps going and the harley hits the tire and the rear wheel comes up and throws him over the bed....dude was ok

later on he said he didnt see it!!