Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

"I knew it was a boy"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Apr 18, 2006.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

any stories about knowing the sex of a baby before it was ever announced? My brother is expecting his first in Nov. But I keep talking about the baby as a "he" or "him" or i just said something in my calendar about my "nephew". Also I had a dream he had a boy. My wife also had a dream about herself having tripplets, 2 girls and a boy. My cousin just got pregnant with twin girls, leaving the boy in my wifes dream to be my brothers. Anyway all signs point to boy. Anyone have similar experiances?

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

christina got pregnat i have picked the name Diesel Teal'c Kelly, a ear berfor (werent planing) so it needed to be a boy, we also found out befor hand.

co workers wife is about 5 months, he is a big sports fan and big on hockey, just found out it is a girl and he was a little bummed!

3. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

everybody told me that my wife and i would have a boy, and he would be just as obnoxious as me. Well, we are having a boy, hopefully he isn't nearly as obnoxious as me.

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Wow He sounds like a total DICK!

5. gofergurl

gofergurl 1/2 ton status

I've heard that pregnancies happen in 3s. There were 3 women that I knew that got pregnant around the same time and then they all ended up having boys. Talk about weird.

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

:thinking:

he IS A DICK!!!

humm you must have met chris.

just for the record it was jokeingly, but yet he is a dick!

7. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Dude, Teal'c is your kid's middle name?!? BADASS! :haha:

8. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

9. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

When my wife was pregnant with our first, I had a dream with a baby boy that said, "I'm your son." Kinda weird thinking about it, but we did have a boy. We didn't find out til the baby was born.

We have another on the way and we aren't going to try to find out before what the sex is. Neither one of us has had any feelings about the sex yet.

Although my son keeps saying he's going to have a brother and a sister.:yikes:

But then he also says he has a baby in HIS belly. When he's hungry he says his baby is hungry and he needs to feed the baby. We've given up trying to convince him otherwise.

10. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

I understand what you mean by happening in 3's...well sorta. My brother just had a boy last July, my niece had a boy in September and my wife and I are expecting a boy this August(my first, her third). Now at my work there are 4 of us who's wives are pregnant, I know that atleast one of them is having a girl. As far as the others I don't know.