Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I know its illeagle but......

Discussion in 'Communication (CB | GPS | HAM)' started by DUKE, Mar 21, 2003.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

its fun.

I just got my scanner in the truck, and i couldnt believe how many phone calls i could pick up /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I feel bad but people talk about some crazy stuff /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif My intention is to monitor search and rescue stuff, but im kinda addicted to finding frequencies. Ive gotten tons of phones and all the local drive throughs. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I used to have a handheld scanner that would pick up cell phone calls after a little modifacition I did inside it. Don't know what ever happened to that one. Must have lost it durring one of my meny moves.

3. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

where do ya get one of these baby's? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

4. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

uniden beartracker 870 does a real good job. It will only pickup up analog, not digital phones. It will also pick up your neighbors cordless phones.

There are some of these on eBay.

John

5. dodgetruck91

dodgetruck91 Registered Member

I remember my cell phone listening days. never realizerd how many probloems people had in this world. but now i just like to listen to cordless phones. get the low down on ur neighbors(i have some weird neighbors) But remember, its only illeagle if you get cought.

6. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

LMAO you guys are F'in nutz, now im gonna be thinking about this everytime im on the phone,

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I used to hear alot of phone calls with chicks talking about sex. One was so graffic that I had to pull over so I didn't loose the signal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Tell me what guy wouldn't want to liston in on two chicks talking about what they did to thier boyfriend the night befor !!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Silver84k5

yea but the thing is ive talked to chicks before about what we want to do to eachother lol, would suck if my neighbor was listening to that [​IMG]

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've done that also, but from what I heard that night, chick talk to eachother worse then us guys talk to our friends about the one night stand with the hottie from the bar !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hehe..my neihgbor has a big radio antenna on the side of his house he used to talk with on his radio..and when they would talk on the phone we used to be able t pick it up on our sterio in the living room..i have no clue why or how but it was funny as hell!

11. Silver84k5

heh, you shoulda opened up the windows and turned up the stereo so he could hear himself talking on the phone from your house, that mighta tripped him out.

12. prerunner1982

prerunner1982 1/2 ton status

i have also heard of people using thier CBs to screw with people at drive throughs.