Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I know my neighbors hate me now...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Dec 10, 2002.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

It's midnight. I just unloaded a 25 round banana clip out of my .22 on a couple of cats that have been digging through our garbage. For the past few weeks, they have been strewing it all over the yard and I have to clean it up. Damages done: 1 dead and the other scared sh!tless. Call me what you will, but I hate cats. I hate cats that dig through our garbage even more.

2. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

LOL

Kinda reminds me of what my brother did a few years ago. There was this cat that would come up and steal our cats' food. One day my mom spotted the cat and told my brother to get the gun and shoot it, meaning the pellet gun. Well, my brother grabs the 410 instead. Needless to say he got the cat, but he also killed the boat tire. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

I got to say, there is NOTHING in the world more satisflying that blowing a rodent in half when its causeing problames /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. we have a problame with racoons and possoms eating out chickens. and the thud of bullet on bone is SOOOOOOOO sweet /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. the only bad part is cleaning them up in the morning. I bet it is going to be pretty gross to shovle up a cat.

5. AGM

AGM Registered Member

You might try a garbage can with a locking lid.
    BTW, distances from zip code 28320,

Elizabethtown Animal Control
    300 Smith Circle
    Elizabethtown, NC. 28337.
    (910)862-6918 Public 10.7mi.

Robeson County Pound Animal Shelter
    2504 Elizabethtown Road
    LUMBERTON, NC. 28358.
    (910)608-3952 Public 14mi.

Columbus County Animal Control
    31 Legion Drive Extension
    Whiteville, NC. 28472.
    (910)642-5700 Public 16.5mi.

Whiteville Animal Control Officer
    117 East Columbus Street
    Whiteville, NC. 28472.
    (910)642-5111 Public 16.5mi.

Columbus Humane Society, Inc.
    P.O. Box 742
    Whiteville, NC. 28472.
    (910)641-0223 Nonprofit 16.5mi.

ZipCode
    Animal Places

6. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

You know I had a problem with a cat...

So we dunked it in gasoline and lit it on fire..../forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif It ran around the yard like a bat outta hell, flames going everywhere... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif It was bouncing off trees running under bushes, over bushes... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gifFinally just stopped and fell over..../forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gifGuess it ran outta gas...huh? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. AGM

AGM Registered Member

You related to this guy?

8. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

dammit reply to ductape 114:
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    racoons and possoms eating out chickens

[/ QUOTE ]

must be some kinky critters.......

9. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

i have a (inside) cat and 2 dogs and if i found out someone
    had set my cat on fire for $h!ts and grins you would know what that cat felt,my uncle nameless is 6'2" and 240 he wanted to be a peckerhead just to show me cats are "pussies"he broke the cats leg with 2 fingers so we got into it, he KICKED my arse BUT but not before i got to his leg /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

this is NOT! a threat in anyway shape or form but you guys have posted cruelty to animals on the internet which is i'm prety sure is against the law, if nothing else the animal rights people would sh!t bricks, stuff like this is how eco natzis get fuel

if youre gonna kill them than do it fast like a gun
    if they are in your trash use a little sulpher around the area hurts there noses and eyes /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

sorry for the rant but people are watching and it will be linked with 4 wheelers from a 4 wheel site /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

I dont like cats either, but Greywolf is right. You should delete your post(or at least edit it) before the wrong person sees it and you end up in trouble with the animal activists.

11. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I'm disgusted with this whole thread...

We have two cats that split their time between inside and outside. They are my daughters pets and if someone killed or tortured one of them there'd be hell to pay! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

If one of them was being a 'problem' to my neighbors I'd rather get a call from the local animal control place than find a bullet riddled body on our lawn. I don't care too much for dogs...but I'd never shoot one, or set it on fire.

Rene

12. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Would you get this upset if someone killed a possum that was tearing up their trash? In a lot of places cats are considered feral animals, not tame. I know for a fact that the animal shelter here won't come catch a cat at your house unless you already have it cages, or it's tame. If you tell them that it's not tame, they won't even bother. They are a growing problem around my house. I live in the country, where everyone just thinks that they can let all their animals run wild. If my pit bulls got out of the yard, there's about a 90 percent chance that they would be shot by someone just because of their breed, regardless of the fact that they are big babies. If you want to keep your cat alive, keep it inside or on a leash, just like a dog. I don't kill cats for fun, but they are really starting to piss me off. My dogs know not to jump on cars, but when my mom's car was about a month old, a stray cat came into the yard and decided to sleep on the warm hood. My youngest pit, Zeus didn't like that much and proceeded to try to climb the hood to get to the cat. It cost me about $300 to get the scratches buffed out. I ended up putting an electric fence around the car port to keep my dogs out, while every morning my mom has the joy of find muddy cat prints and the occasional "spray" on her windshield. If people really care about their cats so much, why don't they control them?

13. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Whoa!!!! I dislike animals that get into my trash, crap in my yard, etc., but I'll be damned if I'd ever torture a freakin' animal. That's sick.

John

14. BigMac

BigMac 1/2 ton status

First, there is a difference between killing and torturing. Shooting and animal is not necessarily torturing it.

I would like to critique you on marksmanship however. 25 shots and only one kill. For shame! Aim,, breath, hold, squeeze.. Not point jerk jerk jerk jerk, breath, jerk jerk...

You coulda got them both... AIm the first shot very carefully... dropping the first pest... then bangbangbang

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

If they were your neighbors pets...uh thats bad.
    I live in the city and I chase strays and stuff away with a pellet gun. I leave the coons and possums alone. If I were living in the country, every ferral cat I saw would be slippers. Non indiginouse (sp?) wild animals like cats, reak havoc on echosystems. They actually kill for fun, a decidedly human trait.

15. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Sorry guy's...

My post was a joke i heard... get it , it ran outta gas....
    I guess it was sick humor, sorry...

I have a cat and love the little sucker to death, I dont even let him outside cause I dont want to find him hit by a car!!!

That bbq kitten story really pissed me off.... people are sick and wrong, 5 years isnt enough!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

16. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I would like to critique you on marksmanship however. 25 shots and only one kill. For shame! Aim,, breath, hold, squeeze.. Not point jerk jerk jerk jerk, breath, jerk jerk...

[/ QUOTE ]

I always use the aim, inhale, exhale slowly while squeezing. I agree that torturing animals is wrong, if you're gonna kill them, make it quick and painless.

17. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Sick humor is something completely different /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

John

18. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I know how to shoot. I know how to kill. I know what's right and what is wrong. I am an avid deer hunter (no dogs though). 25 rounds were far too many. I only hit the cat that died once, and it dropped instantly. The other 24 rounds were missed intentionally, only to strike fear into those who disobey. For respect, I did bury the cat and said a little prayer. We don't call animal control around here....

19. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

We have issues whith cats around my place. I just shoot em whith a low pressure BB gun. It dosnt break skin or do any realy damage but makes em jump and they dont come back.
    I realy dont like hurting animals, its just not right if they are being a problem just give em a good thump in the arse so they dont try it again.

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I understand your frustration of your trash being strewen over the ground, but I couldn't kill the animal be it a cat, dog, coon, deer, posem,...ect, when a brick on the lid would solve to problem. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif