Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I know you've all heard of a dog eating your homework....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Nov 24, 2002.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I know you\'ve all heard of a dog eating your homework....

But I am pissed....I am reading a boring ass book that was checked out from my school library on the rise of the roman empire for a book report due tommorrow. Reading it outside since the weather is so great around here right now. Went inside to make myself a sandwich and get a DP and stretch a little. Went back out 15 minutes later and my fukkin dog's eating my book! She got it off the table and has eaten through about page 55, plus all the edges and stuff. Dont' think the library will be takin that one back. DAMMIT. I think i'm gonna go outside now and kill her /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif! I'm a dog lover, but I think this is one dog I could grow to hate real fast...and how the hell am i gonna get my report done??? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Re: I know you\'ve all heard of a dog eating your homework....

find a e-book. Then after the papers done, kill the dog.

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I had a Dalmation once and it ate my couch and a CD.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

mine do the same thing dude, went out one day and they were chewing on a glass flower vase they had gotten down, didn't break thank goodness, but damn, I hate all the chewin and diggin