Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I let a 16 yo girl drive my Jimmy........SCARY!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by anatomiczero, Apr 17, 2003.

1. anatomiczero

anatomiczero 1/2 ton status

Well I let her drive my truck at night in a parking lot, she went over everything! She drove over little island things, over and over and over again, then my truck died on her when she was coming to a stop (engine still cold i think) Anyway, can this really screw anything on my truck up? Alignment seemed fine, I guess it's not nearly as bad as taking it off road.

Any of you let people drive your truck and do things like this?

2. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

put a little wooden block under the gas pedal before you let anyone drive it...keep em under 10mph, lol

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Where were you while she was driving.....eating her out? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Seriously, did you think you were gonna get a b.j. for letting her "yahoo" your rig like that? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Some of us don't let a 16 year old anything drive our trucks.

5. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

How old are you... 17? haha stupid kids.

LoL j/k i just turned 18 not too long ago, so im an "adult" now. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    LoL j/k i just turned 18 not too long ago, so im an "adult" now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an adult to the younger, stupid kids. But you are a kid to us older folks over 30. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

yeah i'm 18, so im jus a stupid kid. no yur truck should be fine. my girlfreind loves my truck /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif, hasn't driven it yet but that should be fun. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

i let one drive mine one night it a parkiing lot...i put the t-case in N first, and she couldnt figure out why it wouldnt go...after that she didnt do that bad though

9. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    I let a girl drive my truck across a church parking lot... but the end justified the means /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I used to teach all the girls I dated (well the ones I went out w/ more than a few times anyhow) how to drive my rig. That way if I was too blasted to get us home alive, she could drive. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Most were scared of it so they didnt try anything crazy, and I never let them off the pavement. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

It amazes me at times I survived my late teens early 20s.

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I let my ex drive my K5. It was funny cause she is a realy little thing and just to push the SM465s clutch it she had to put her back against the seat and push like hell. Her butt wa soff the seat /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif after that she did pretty damn well. Especially for her first time with a manual trans. I didn't even do that well my first time.

12. bad andy

bad andy 1/2 ton status

the only person that has drivin my truck besides me is the 2 previous owners and my friend mark, only cause i was too drunk to even sit up straight /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

well I'm turning 19 in a month so...
    respect your elders /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

My truck isnt even drivable and I have a list of girls who want to drive it when it's done..I ain't sure about letting them drive it though. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

14. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

When I was back in high school I used to be allowed to drive alot of the bigger trucks and faster cars that the guys owned. Guess I filled out a pair of jeans just right /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif But in return it gave me respect for what a bigger truck was or wasn't capable of and how to drive it safely. I didn't really learn how to 4 wheel until my husband and I acquired my daily driver snow camo 79. Thats when I got brave and put down the video camera and figured out the finesse it takes to control a truck offroad.

My 12 year old daughter loves driving up and down our driveway in the blazer and she has drove every one we have owned since she could reach the pedals. I don't want her to be afraid of any car and learn their differences. Now she wants the 83 to drive when she is old enough, yea right over my dead body, lol.

15. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

i know what you mean....i trust a few of my good friends to drive it out of my sight, thats it. I let that one girl drive it cause it was worth it later...guess she caught me in a weak moment haha

16. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

Matters how hot she is (ride passenger /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif) or if shes gonna put out then its okay to let her drive /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

forget the alignment, send us pics!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

18. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

yeah only 3 people drive the sub out of my sight, my 2 best friends and my dad.

19. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Ive never let anyone drive my truck if im not riding in it. Except maybe once and that was down a dead end street and back.
    I let my ex try it out and it scared the shti out of me, i thought the truck was gunna fall apart from rattling. YIKES! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Other than that I only let 2 or 3 of my friends who know how to drive standard drive it. But probably not anymore becuase its too valuable to me now with all the stuff i have in it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

as far as access to my rig goes... no one drives it but me. no one. My gf is afraid too... and I wouldnt let any1 else do it, so its just me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j