Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i let my three year old son try breathing on SCUBA tonight.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, May 2, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

he found his older brothers fins and snorkle and wanted to -GO SWIMMING-. so i took out mt stuff and let him breath off my reg and he thought it was cool.his mom is scared of water so big daddy has to start him early so he isn't.nothing real important, i thought it was cool though to share. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

wow, he's lucky /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif! Do you scuba dive much? I've always wanted to try but fear keeps me from trying /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

3. k51989

k51989 Registered Member

i went diving in cancun for the first time. they gave me a crash course in like an hour and then sent my ass down with the sharks. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif it was cool though. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

AWESOME! Diving is the best man. I just got my girlfriend into it and can't wait to take her w/ me some time. Too bad I live in CO. I did get some diving in St. Marten and St. Lucia over spring break and I am scheduled to go to Cozumel w/ my father (who is a VERY avid diver) in June!!!

5. boggerless

don't be scared it's the coolest thing. we all have to die why not do it something cool? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif no really it's safe as you want it to be. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. boggerless

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif that's funny,bro.some of those dive operaters are crazy.my cousin went to get his open water cert and the boat operater said jump in,well the boat was going up and down about ten foot he said. and when he went to step off the stern,he droped and lost his mask and knocked his head with his tank. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif WTF? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. boggerless

cool, i wish my wife would dive.but i have my son in the future(7 more years).kids can get cert at 10 years old now. they still have to be with a experienced diver but thats cool. I CAN TAKE MY BOY /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

my wife and i dove aruba /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif what gear do you dive with? i have a ranger vest and bio fins and i have to look at regs,its bin awhile /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    maybe we can set up a ck5 cozemel dive,i'll bring the instructors
    check out www.scubatoys.com

9. boggerless

i have a zeagle ranger also,i won it by getting the most loot in a charity dive. i also have a scubapro. i have the TUSA imprex fins + scubapro twin jet fins.4 tanks (well five if you count my poney bottle).i pretty much have everything but a dry suit.where do you dive in the great state of TEXAS? i have family in moore oklahoma,a few minutes north of oklahoma city.maybe we can dive in your state? if i drive 1500 miles whats a few 100 more? let me know. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif to /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

lake travis

11. boggerless

cool,hopefully this summer.my uncle jim isn't doing so well,so i might drive my cousin there(his son)to see him.if i do i'll let you know and maybe we can hook up. i'm going to AKRON,OHIO tomorrow to swap out rims so i might just head to pennsylvania to see some relatives? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif