Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I like coffee but....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Oct 15, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I don't like coffee so yeah thats crazy to me. I only drink it if I get up before say 5:30 /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The green beans, which range in size from tiny to elephant, have a faint smell that hints of a zoo or stables...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm, I wonder why? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Gotta hand it to the person who decided it was a good idea to gather and roast coffee beans that came out of some critter's a$$ /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif [​IMG]

*EDIT* and then charge $110/lb. for them /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Yummy!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I should go out in the fall and pick all the berries out of the bear poop I come across when I'm hiking. Then I can bring the berries home, cook 'em up with some sugar and pectin, and sell jars of "Canmore Co. Extreme Bruin Berry Jam" for $200 a jar to stupid rich fawkers who enjoy mixing crap with their food....... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Scroll to the bottom, it's $150 or $175 a pound...

7. shewheeler

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Scroll to the bottom, it's $150 or $175 a pound...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops! My bad... $110 is the wholesale price /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Either way that's a lot of $$$ for coffee /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]

Oops! My bad... $110 is the wholesale price /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Either way that's a lot of $$$ for coffee /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, it is. I think it'd be far better spent on pink diff covers! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

poop coffee.... being forced to drive around with pink covers.... I can't decide and thats scary

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Steph spends all her cash on invisablazer... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    Steph spends all her cash on invisablazer... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, you know it.

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I wish I'd been able to meet you at blazerfest, is all.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    I wish I'd been able to meet you at blazerfest, is all.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Next year. I finally am almost there part wise. I buy as I save. Taken forever, but the end result will be so worth it. Maybe now I'll actually like to wrench on my truck and not think of it as the devil... I currently am so burnt out on it I haven't been able to stomach it in the last year. Which is weird, because I wouldn't sell, yet I hate it... I'm a dork, what can I say....

14. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

coffee drinkers are such suckers... this is an extreme example, but makes the point pretty well. I cant even count the number of kids I knew in college that drank 3 tripple lates (frog word, dont blame me if its sp...) a day and then complained about having "no money". I mean, these clowns were spending $10 a day on coffee, minimum. lets see... 365 days in a year... $10 a day... carry the 3... ummm, thats a LOT of $!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I just never saw the point. koolaid is a bazillion times cheaper and it actually tastes good. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

mmmm latte's.... maybe I should invest in one of those machines for college... I could probably save a lot of money avoiding Starbucks and make a shitload selling to other peeps in the dorms /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Hmmmmm ...

I really like coffee. Plain coffee. Hot and black without any sugar, "special" creamer or fruity/nutty flavored syrup.

There has to be something wrong with someone who would want to drink a cup of dark brown liquid that they know comes out the a$$ of a rodent and is described as "thick, with a hint of chocolate, and lingered on the tongue".

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

17. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Damn, I'd sell them the peanuts out of my $hit for half that price. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

18. shewheeler

[ QUOTE ]
    poop coffee.... being forced to drive around with pink covers.... I can't decide and thats scary

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now, nothing wrong with pink diff covers...
    [​IMG]

My junk looks pretty cool if you ask me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

19. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey now, nothing wrong with pink diff covers...

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="pink"> sure there is, they dont dissipate heat as quickly as </font> <font color="black"> black </font> <font color="pink"> ones do. </font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j