Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I love my Job! This'll make ya smile :-)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jeremy_C, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

I love my Job! This\'ll make ya smile :-)

Sunday nite we worked 3rd shift. Around 5am we got a call of a man chasing another man trying to fight him or something to that effect, wasn't very clear at the time. So anyways, us and the other 3rd shift car roll up on scene and learn this guys 16 year old daughter has been slipping off and seeing this 30ish guy that lives next door. The dad caught'em and he ran off.

The next day, we go looking for him and cant find him, we kept getting reports of where he was at, but he kept running off before we could make it to the house.

Day 3, Today. We go to a house on top of a mountain that overlooks the house he is staying at. We can see'm through binoculars, and call another car to come down there. When they start to his house he takes off running.

My partner yells "HES RUNNING" I take off running through the woods, I cant see him but i'm trying to get to where i think he's going. So i'm running through the woods at full sprint and the earth dissapears out from under me so after i slide down a 35ft-50ft embankment i popped out on some railroad tracks about the same time he came to them from the other direction. He was about 15-20 yards away from me, but when he saw me he stopped. I ordered him to the ground at gun point an cuffed'em. Right about the time my partner, cheif and detective got to me. lol.

Anyways, I'm still siked up over it, I love a good chase. And the fact we caught a pervert makes it so much better. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Oh yea, we arrested ever single person that was at that house for harboring a fugitive. Everbody there knew he was wanted on felony charges, because we told them evertime we were there, they just kept lying for him. So we left with 6 people in the back of our cars. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

I love my Job /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Re: I love my Job! This\'ll make ya smile :-)

sweet good job dude!!! anny man gettin with a 16 year old should have his di@k cut off f'ing looser

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I say You should let the girls father have a talk with him and maybe look away for about a hour or so /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Trust me, that guy was MAD. He would give his leg for 5 seconds alone with the guy. He's ex Special forces been to vietnam. I'd say he could make break that guy down like a shotgun. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Trust me, that guy was HOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
    So you'd tag him? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif I'm sure you meant that in a different way. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

outstanding work amigo, glad you survived that embankment without any permanent damage! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif keep it up! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

7. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

glad to hear your OK , and that you got the bad guy, and the enablers allowing him to stay free for so long. bust their chops!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Good job indeed. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Now let's hope the Judge throws the book at him.