Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I love my K5

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Thunder, Jul 8, 2002.

1. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Man what a weekend...... Went up to a ghost town called Tuscarora. Hauled up my dirt bike and did a lot of riding.
    Friday A bunch of us piled in my K5 and went fishing at a lake about 50 miles back on a dirt road. Well I drank a little too much and I Let a buddy who was in better condition than I was drive my K5 back. He is a hard core Jeeper. And all he could do was compliment my Blazer. He said things like "Gawd this thing's Fast" " It shure handles good "
    Every body agreed I had a good stereo and we sang Cowboy songs at the top of our lungs all the way back. Yeeee Hawwww.............
    Then today I took the Blaze out to some hills and pitts outside of town and smoked every truck around. There were a couple of Dodges and a Chevy . There was no contest in the hill climbs. I left them at the bottom.
    Then got dark and I headed home. When I was driving thru downtown a carload of girls in a black Camaro pulled up next to me and one of them told me she liked my Truck and thought I was "Cute" ......Jees I'm 47...... The girl probabally goes to school with my daughter...... I laughed and headed home where I belong......
    Are K5s cool or What /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

yes they are /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

can i getta HELL YEA to that!!?

Bryan