Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I love my wife!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Leper, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

I really do. Just one example: Yesterday, I get a call from her telling me that someone came by the house that needed help with a broke truck on the trail. The only location info she got was that the truck was under a bridge. There are only a couple of spots around me that fit the location. So I left work a little early to go home and switch trucks. About the time I got in the Blazer, she calls me and asks if she can help locate the guy in need. I give her the basic locations to look. 15 minutes later, as I'm climbing into my truck from the first spot I stopped at, I get another call from her saying she found him. She hangs out for a while while I am on my way. By the time I get to the truck she has left. We get the truck off of the trail with a broken sector shaft and he uses my phone to call someone to tow him home. He finally gets home and I pick him up and we go over to my house because my wife has made a huge spaghetti dinner so we can recharge our batteries after the recovery of the truck.
    So... She helps with recon, helped with communications, and she fixed a huge dinner for us.
    In the past she has brought tools to a trail for me when I broke.
    This not the only reason I love her. There are more reasons than I can describe here, love, loyalty, friendship, companionship, mother to the kids, keeper of the pets, a yin to my yang, etc. She really completes me. I do not know what I would do without her.
    I just had to mention her here so you guys would know how wonderful a wheelers wife can be.
    BTW she even drives a Blazer( 2001 4 door)

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Marriage was good for me. Finding a compatible wife will do wonders for you. Congrats buddy, hope you both stay healthy and live long lives.

If I ever break down I'll know who to call, by the way I like steak. :D

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Kool, mine helped me swap out front and rear axles last year among other truck stuff.:laugh:

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

awesome, she's one heck of a wifey. :bow:

5. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

must be nice wife didn't even want ride in my truck unless it was going somewhere where she would worry about her car gettin' hurt. May you have lots more happy years. :bow:

6. gone huntin

gone huntin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

My wife loves playin' in the mud almost more than I do.

7. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I second everything good you just said about your wife. I don't know many wifes that would do the kinds of things that she does for her husbands jerk-off friends. You are a lucky bastard. Your blazer is still little though.