Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I love spring time

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 19, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG] [​IMG] The Lilac's are in bloom, I've been planting. Going to make my place nice. I just love this time of year becouse everythinng is freash a new. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I planted some Russian Sage, and Sunflowers along the house, going to plant some Rose bushs along side the shed. Threw some Grown Vetch seed down in the rock garden, hopefully it'll take. I really want this place to look nice. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Those are nice lilacs Paul! I planted some sunflowers last year, I hope they take.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

This whole area is full of Lilac's. I went out to the greenhouse in town earlier today, and seen them everywhere. At one time the city must have gotten a hell of a deal on Lilac's for a beautifacation project.

4. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

There is a lilac bush right outside my window, here at work and the breeze is just right...perfect. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Also got a 1,000 + pound boulder last week becouse my mother wanted it so badly. [​IMG] I think it's starting too look nice around here.

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Paul that is one of the nicest looking trailer parks I've seen! All the ones around here look like concrete and asphault jungles. The only nice looking ones are on thier way out to make room for condos and crap... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

I planted some mamoth sunflowers last year, they grew to over eight feet tall

8. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    We used to have gigantic lilac bushes in front of our house along the road... they were sweet. One of the bushes was like 8 feet tall and would bloom all over it. Only bad thing about lilacs is they don't bloom long enough, but they sure are pretty when they do bloom.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeap, I planted the Sunflowers that get 6 to 8 feet tall. They'll be growing right up against the house, with Russian sage infront of them.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Paul that is one of the nicest looking trailer parks I've seen! All the ones around here look like concrete and asphault jungles. The only nice looking ones are on thier way out to make room for condos and crap... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah, usely trailer parks are pretty trashy, but here in western SD, it seams there are more trailer houses then regular houses. Befor I moved the house to this trailer park I looked at quite a few. The thing I like about this one the best is the trailers aren't packed in real tight like most the other ones. I was able to have my house set long-way's to the street, with the front facing away from the street, (Much better view this way). I'd have to say the best part about this trailer park is; as long as you keep your lot looking nice, and pay your rent, the owner/landlord doesn't care what you do. Lot better then the last trailer park I was at. There the manager was a total dick about almost everything. I really like where I'm at now. It's just mins. to the hills to do some wheeling, and it's nice being outside the city limits.

11. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

The local desert here is looking really nice /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I like the dark clouds in the background /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

thats not a boulder, its one of those frozen crap balls that get dropped out of the airplanes see there is a piece of corn!!!! [​IMG]

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    thats not a boulder, its one of those frozen crap balls that get dropped out of the airplanes see there is a piece of corn!!!! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]LOL. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Looks weird to me. Out here in Spring time when there is no clouds then it's Spring time.

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Dude...4 words... whiskey through nose = bad.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifWait I think you may be right ,look theres a peanut next to that piece of corn.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Dude...4 words... whiskey through nose = bad....

[/ QUOTE ] been here done that...yum,..yum,...... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif...ouch but as alway, have a little more... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. 88Silverado

What ya gonna do with the rock? Drive over it with your truck /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My mother wanted it. Don't ask me why, couse I sure don't know. It's black with orangish stripes through it. I think some of you people are right, looks like a Boeing Bomb. But my mom wanted it, so I'll justy smile when I trip over the damn thing.

20. 88Silverado

Hey thats cool..your doing it for your mom and thats what counts /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Maybe if ya water it, you can start a rock garden /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif