Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I love the Clackamas County Sherrif Dept!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by IGOR, Mar 27, 2003.

1. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Wow-

I ran down to Mickey D's tonight to get dinner (I'm quite the fast food conniessur).

I do a rolling California style stop through stop sign onto the highway, and chug into downtown Damascus -

And there he is - with his red & blues.

Lucky me

I just got a warning, but he said he could have written me an approximately $800 ticket for:

Failure to obey traffic sign $175
    (I had my OE fogs & my aftermarket fogs on - apparently you can't have more than 6 lights lit at a time - that's another - $175
    Failure to dim my aftermarket lights at approaching traffic - $175
    Not carrying my registration (I know - I'm a dumbass) $77
    Not carrying proof of insurance (I just cleaned my truck - it's sitting in a pile of papers in my garage) - $175

So - I am thanking my lucky stars that he was cool about it - but let that be a lesson to you kids! Drive careful without your extra lights lit! And always carry your proof of insurance & registration - mine's back in my rig right now!

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

you got lucky

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Try flashing those there aftermarket lights at traffic............hickhum, road rage patrol!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    They no likey, 100w in the rearview!

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Hmm, wonder what the ticket is for having 165 watt KC lights shining in a cop's face..........did that a week ago, still don't know why he didn't pull me over! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    still don't know why he didn't pull me over!

[/ QUOTE ]
    um because he couldn't see anymore /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Good point.........he was probably seeing spots for a while........ /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Good point.........he was probably seeing spots for a while........ /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif