Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I made CK5's rig of the mont??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by spoolnaround, Sep 22, 2004.

1. spoolnaround

spoolnaround 1/2 ton status

I made CK5\'s rig of the mont??

Has that been up all month? I never look at the front page. I was surfing a bit and came accross the pic of my Blazer and my beautiful wife in the back seat, and tripped out. That pic was taken at the top of the Mirror Lake trail. Had a blast down there even though we didnt catch any fish. Short trail but lots of fun if you ever get the chance to wheel it. For those who dont know where it is its about 10 miles past Shaver lake there is a trail head for Mirror, Red, coyote and Strawberry lakes. Awsome country. Give it a shot if you have 33's and a posi or locker. http://coloradok5.com/

2. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Re: I made CK5\'s rig of the mont??

Congrats! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I know it's been up for a little while, but (even though it's the pic of the month) it seems like it has not been that long. Who knows, maybe it's just me... time can get away from us.

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Re: I made CK5\'s rig of the mont??

yeep its been there all month, its an awesome k5 /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif