Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I made it !!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by JIM88K5, Dec 24, 2002.

1. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

Moved all my junk 1,100 miles. It took two 24ft vans & a trailer for my Mustang. I'm gona have to fly back & pick up the Blazer. I am beat /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. We're at my in-laws now. We are renting an old farm house in vancouver till we find a house to buy. I don't know when I'll have net svcs.
    C-ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Jim

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Cool Bro, let me know if you need any help, not sure if I can help too much but don't hesitate to ask..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

BTW wheres the house at??????

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats and good to have you up here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif merry x-mas /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the state of liquid sunshine. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Welcome and Merry Xmas...........you'll love it up here. Take it from a guy who has lived all over the country, including San Diego (Spring Valley actually) - I prefer it here........... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Glad you made it Jim! Nice to have another guy in the 'couv! Where is the house?? Maybe Rob and will stop by with a beer or two /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the warm welcom. Whats with the rain? When this crap gona stop /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I goin nuckin futs. My ride is still in so cal. Having it transported up. Should be here around the 7th. We are renting a house untill we find the right house to buy. The rental is in Camas near Lacamas lake. I'm starting work the second week of Jan. At my in-laws right now. I'm gona try to get back here about once or twice a week to get my fix.
    Jim

9. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Whats with the rain? When this crap gona stop

[/ QUOTE ]
    BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WHEN'S IT GONNA STOP!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Seriously though,.....usually about the first part of July, then it starts up again in mid-September. Didn't you know that the Portland/Vancouver area is the Prozac capital of the Northwest?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It REALLY is!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

MMMM prozac /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif