Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I meet a KICKASS girl!!!! About time!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84CUCV, Sep 30, 2003.

1. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

She is pretty, sweet and just overall a great person. She came with me to a metal show! She likes as she puts it " the big green truck". I have a ton of fun just messing around with her. ABOUT TIME!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Mike

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Women are psycho...........

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

i have one of those, calls my truck big brown.!!right on brotha and dont listen to bubba ray

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i have one of those, calls my truck big brown.!!right on brotha and dont listen to bubba ray

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

you better cook her dinner and don't let her go out with her friends... or you'll end up like Scotty over there in AZ... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Women are psycho...........

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.

However, there are some good times to be had with a gal... (NOT just being a pig here, I mean good times of all types.)

The secret to having a great relationship with a woman is to end the relationship when it's at its peak. When it's as good as you can imagine it being, break it off. You'll save yourself years of pain and suffering, and rather than ending it in divorce years later, you can look back on it as being a great time in your life rather than being only able to see the pain and suffering it ended in. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

I have this buddy who refuses to stay in a relationship any longer than it stays fun. I used to think he was a little extreme, but the longer I'm married the more I understand... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

A great story from him... He (we'll call him John) was dating this chick for like 6 months that I was sure would break him and end up marrying him. They got along great and I even spent quite a bit of time with them. She was pretty cool and I thought they were good together.

John apparently got a call from her one night late, and he had been working 14 hour days for about a week. She was having car trouble and needed him to come over to help her out. Of course, being the gentlemen John is, he dragged himself out of bed and limped to his truck (mobile rescue unit) and headed off for his 30 minute drive to get to her house. And it started to rain on the way there.

When he got there, she was a little pissy because it took him like an hour to get there from the time she called to the time he hit her front door. She was expecting more like 20 minutes. So off the bat it wasn't looking good. But John didn't speak, just went right to work putting the jumper cables on to let her battery charge. While the vehicles sat charging her battery, Roger and Gal sat under the back glass in the truck and out of the rain. Immediately his Gal started in on him real harsh about how long it took for hin to get there, blah blah blah, for like 10 minutes while John sat quietly without looking at her or saying a word. She became even more livid when John didn't plead forgiveness, and began to actually yell at him. John stood up, did not speak or even look in the direction of her, unhooked his jumper cables, put them in the back of his truck, got back in his truck, and drove off slowly without speaking to her or even looking her in the face. Got home and put all her stuff in a box and sent it UPS to her. Never spoke to her again. My new freakin' Hero. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

John told me that the relationship was great while it lasted, but on that night she showed her true colors and he had no intentions of staying in this relationship any longer now that she felt she could start henpecking him after he was there to help her in the middle of the night...

He's my new hero!!! This is how I plan to do my dating after my First Wife eventually tires of me and hits the road. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

But I truly hope that your relationship works out better than mind or John's. You could be the 1 in a million!!!

Paul, once again, dons his 'Angry BBS Reply Repellent Cape' and awaits attack...

Seriously, Man, I hope this works out great for you... Just be true to yourself and be willing to break it off when you get the signs that it isn't going to work. Too many of us stay in it way too long and then it ends ugly. Do your best!!!

Paul

7. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Dare I even ask...where does she work?

8. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

girls at my highschool use to call me "the kid with the big truck"...oh boy that parking lot was fun in the winter [​IMG] if the pic doesn't work

9. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    This is how I plan to do my dating after my First Wife eventually tires of me and hits the road.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Once again, women are psycho. Mine is pretty cool, but she still has to be told how it is once in a while.

11. 84CUCV

Most are crazy, but I found a good one. I would like to go to a tatt show with her. Later mike

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

My tattoo artist is a good friends girlfriend. Being friends gets me a discount wish i was him though, ha.

13. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

http://www.sexaa.org/ /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif JUST KIDING

14. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a good time to teach her how to get a firm grip on your Hi-Lift handle /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My tattoo artist is a good friends girlfriend. Being friends gets me a discount wish i was him though, ha.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of tattoos, what do you look for to find a good artist? I want something very colorful, unique, and detailed. Obviously, I look over the artist's previous work, but there's no guarantee he/she will be able to do that well every single time.

I've wanted a tattoo for years, and most of the time I don't have money to spend. On the rare occasions that I do have the cash to spend, it seems to be hard to find a good artist. Most are of the 'gloom and doom demonic' school of thought with lots of demons and skulls. Nothing wrong with that mind you, just not what I want.

What's the secret to finding the right person to ink you for life??? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

Paul

16. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

allan dont bring anything on yourself now here /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    thats perty cool. Just dont take her wheeling untill she realy likes you. I did this whith a girl and almost rolled in a wash-out. She isnt talking to me anymore /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

17. 84CUCV

Ramjet I got a kick out of that! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif She might come with me some time to wheel. That would be badass! Mike

18. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    He (we'll call him John).....Roger and Gal sat under the back glass in the truck and out of the rain. Immediately his Gal started in on him real harsh about how long it took for hin to get there

[/ QUOTE ]

So, is it Roger...or John??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    This is how I plan to do my dating after my First Wife eventually tires of me and hits the road.

[/ QUOTE ] Better hope she doesn't read this post! You might get to test out yer plan sooner than you thought! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif So that's where all the h*rny women are! I might have to join so I can help "treat their sexual addiction" /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

That should be fun look up the closest place to you and hope it is a mixer – bring licker and a 70 disco van /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif