Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I met KRAZIE87K5 and Mudzer today at BIGFOOT...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by thatK30guy, Apr 5, 2002.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

...in St. Louis. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Did the 465/205 swap for a 400/205.

Also toured the BF showroom and saw the 10' tired-BF and the Fast-trax BF.

Dan and Neil were both good to see and finally meet. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

As of this posting, we are in Moberly, MO at my wife's grandparents house. Been a long day of lots of driving. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

BTW, we also went and saw the Gateway Arch, but tickets were sold out for the tram ride. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Still AWESOME to see that big, tall landmark!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Wes-

I made it back here by 8pm, when I found out that my dog was sick and had to take her in to the vet! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif That ddin't keep me from wire-wheeling the good 465 case and painting it already! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I'm spent now.... 625 miles and 11 hours later, I am the proud owner of a sweet 465/205 combo! Now I just need to know how to rebuild it! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Anyone know where to find good info on rebuilding the 465 online? Thanks!

3. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/album/33077846NUyKwl>http://community.webshots.com/album/33077846NUyKwl</a>
    got that artilce in my webshots

4. ColAdo82K5

ColAdo82K5 1/2 ton status

Hey guys,
    What time did you hit Bigfoot ? I got there about 3:10 pm and i didn't see any sight of any trucks. I waited around awhile but abandoned it because i didn't know what time you guys were even planning to get there quite. too bad, i would of wanted to meet you guys.
    Blake

5. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

Your link didn't work for me.

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Damn Blake!! My wife and I were the last one's to leave and I did glance at the clock when we were pulling out of BF's and it said 3:00. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

We showed up around 1:00 and chatted with Dan til Neil showed up around 2:00. Took the "once-over" at the home of BF, too. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif