Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I met Mr. Feeny (think boy meets world)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, May 31, 2004.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Here is the guy. I was at a check out stand at ace hardware in santa barbara, ca and saw him in front of me, he went to get a trash can then got back in line with his wife, i was all /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif because i've seen about every episode of that show, anyway i got up the nerve and was all "Ahem. Excuse me sir".. no responce "Excuse me sir, were you on boy meets world?" Which to he responded "Uh huh thats right" then i mumbled something along the lines of "i loved watching that show" or something equally stupid, i never thought i'd get star struck, but i did on a medium/low level star. anyway thats my story
    /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

list of movies

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

he was also the voice of kitt from knight rider /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Haha, I loved that show. Cool that you saw him.

Only celebrity I've seen was Uncle Phil (from Fresh Prince), driving around in California in a BMW suv with a cigar in his mouth. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Duuuuuuude... Mr. Feeny kicks ass!!!! I watch Boy Meets World like every day on Disney Channel /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I ran into Skreetch from 'Saved by the Bell'. I was walking through the student center at college late one night (I guess he was doing a talk there). I seen him, took a double take and he looked at me like I was going to say... 'HEY YOUR THAT ONE KID FROM....' and I just gave him a nod and a 'hey whats up' and kept walking. He stopped tured around and almost acted offended /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I've never met anyone famous /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

the fat guy from Blues Travellers is the most famous person I've met. He lives in the next town over, or used to.

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've never met anyone famous /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shall I whip out the list? People I've "met" but not actually met, just come into contact with:

What's left of the Temptations /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    The old dude from the diabetes commercials...
    Insane Clown Posse
    Aaron Lewis from Staind
    Tony something or other and Tripp Eisen from Static X
    Lo Pro

No big time TV people, mostly just musicians... I was on an episode of WCW Monday Nitro once though, for about a second when I was but a youngin /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    the fat guy from Blues Travellers is the most famous person I've met. He lives in the next town over, or used to.

[/ QUOTE ]John Popper isnt so fat anymore, he lost a whole bunch of weight. enough that alot of people have said that there's no way that he's really John Popper, because Popper is a fatass.

lets see the list i've got...

Al Snow
    Damon Bradshaw
    Jeremy McGrath
    Ezra Lusk
    Jeff Stanton
    Jean Michelle Bayle
    Mike Keidrowski
    Jeff Mesatevich
    Denny Stephenson
    Mike Larocco
    David Bailey
    Shawn Kemp (used to live 2 blocks from me)
    Nancy Edelbrock

cant wait til the OCC guys need some work done on their motorhome, and the closest service center is ours. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

10. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The old dude from the diabetes commercials...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that Wilford Brimley? a.k.a. the Quaker Oatmeal Guy?

11. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i talked to tom skerrit for a minute when we were out in crested butte, co. hes a pretty down to earth guy, owns a restaurant or two out there i think.

while we were in london, tony blair waved to me as he drove into his "10 downing st residence."

12. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

i've been to Joe Pesci's house to fix his boat a couple times... spoke to him briefly... nice guy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I got the chance to party with Julia Roberts once. Met her in a bar in Tarragonna Spain. Man that was a crazy night. Great person now I am a real big fan of hers /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif