Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I met the highway patrol tonight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Seems the state troopers are good hiders... and don't care for my busted tail light and blue license plate lights /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I've been cruisin around with that setup since August among police and sheriffs without a word... Well Bob did mention the busted taillight, but that doesn't count /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

So yeah, I guess I'm gonna do the ghetto red tape thang and take away my blingin blue lights /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif the guy wouldn't tell me where he was hidin, I usually see cops, but this guy just came outta nowhere /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh and he thought I spray painted Xploder on my back hatch (no, not the gold, I made a semi-nice stencil) to tell the world what kind of speakers I have /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so now I'm upset because I thought people would know what Xploder means... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif... I wonder how many OTHER people out there think I have Xplod speakers... I had those in my Scout and they sucked... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Yeah sony dosnt make the greatest car audio stuff.

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Sony's audio sucks... My subs suck right now cuz my brother messed with my amp and now my bass is weak... I'm gonna have to go adjust it tomorrow... and kick my brother in the nutz, cuz installing tweeters doesn't usually include changing all my settings on the stereo and turning down my bass till it's the way someone else likes it /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

yeah as far as car audio goes there is one name, Infinity /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I dunno, playa... My 2 Punch 12's sound pretty tight... I've never even heard of Infinity... well, except the car... I think it's a car anyway /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

oh i had a ghetto stereo setup. i put my cd player in my console and had stock speaker with two lightning audio 12" subs. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif it was a bump but in the cheap subs kinda way. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif yeah i had bump for a bit but the person that wired my stuff did it wrong so it fried my amp and then i ended up down 187 bux cuss of him and he said he was gonna fix it. tried fixin it didn't work. took it to a shop and said he'll pay for it and then he leaves town. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif yeah this was a long time ago but still. around a year ago. still makes me mad. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif oh well. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yeah as far as car audio goes there is one name, Infinity /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

uh... i respectfully disagree.

Focal. sound never sounded so good. after having complete setups and cross matched setups to compete with from the likes of Alpine, Cerwin Vega, Kenwood, Coustic, Orion, Oz, Fujitsu Ten (Eclipse), Sony, Pioneer, Infinity, Blaupunkt and Rockford Fosgate i must say that the most pure sound reproduction came from my Focal set up. i never found a shop that i could sucker into sponsoring a system setup in the JL or MTX line or i would offer up an unrequested opinion on those as well. please bear in mind that my competition experience is at least 8 years out of date. i have barely had more than a stock radio since college.

9. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

lol..what ya get for raggin me bout re-posting. Wyoming State police sure are friendly when ya call'em and ask for a favor /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had that crap and it was out of my truck in less than three days and back to the store.

I have a bunch of different stuff from Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, and Rockford Fosgate right now, and I'm happy with all but the RF stuff, and even that's pretty good because it's not the new crap they're selling.

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    lol..what ya get for raggin me bout re-posting. Wyoming State police sure are friendly when ya call'em and ask for a favor /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

It's the advantages of being in the brotherhood.........
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I took my bling away today... I'm legal now... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif So no more calling the cops on me, k? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif