Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i might be getting another suburban

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by muddysub, Apr 18, 2006.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

well im looking for a cheap vehicle til i get my credit cleared up enough to buy a new FORD diesel... and i found an 89 1/2ton 4x4 chevy suburban with a few things wrong with it for $1000. my friend has an 84 3/4ton 4x4 diesel suburban that he wants $1200 for and i found a 72 k5 in the paper dont know anything about it but it runs for $900. lol... im kinda leaning towards the diesel one because ive known the kid all our lives and way back when his parents drove that sub i always wanted it.

2. muddysub

well ****... the diesel suburban sold already. and the 89 suburban and 75 k5 arent answering their phones...

maybe i should just take the money i was gonna buy another old GM truck with and put a cheap motor in my old GM truck i already have. hmmmmmmm...

3. muddysub

well i just talked to a local remanufacturer, and i can get a reman TBI 350 for $1195... if i do that and get a new tbi ill be set.