Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I Might Have Found A Winner

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Saxwonder84, Jul 13, 2004.

1. Saxwonder84

Saxwonder84 1/2 ton status

My Girlfriend of nearly 5 years yesterday told me she wanted to buy me something special. I recommended a dinner for two at a nice restraunt, but she said she had something else in mind. She said she wanted to keep it a surprise but finally caved and admitted that she was planning on purchasing AXLES for me!!! I was totally stunned! I think I might have found my soul mate here. Just wondering what you guys think? Should I marry this one?!?

Jacob

2. trollporter

trollporter 1/2 ton status

It depends if they are Dana 30's or Rockwells. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Only if it's a D60 /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

another lucky man /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

5. NerdBoy

NerdBoy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think I might have found my soul mate here. Just wondering what you guys think? Should I marry this one?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

That depends. Does she plan to re-weld the perches for you, or, at least hold the shop light for you?

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

it's a trap!!! she wants to buy you those so you inturn buy her something. so by all means, fall for it and ;et her buy you the axles,LOL

7. Saxwonder84

Saxwonder84 1/2 ton status

I'm just pumped she wanted to help out with the blazer. I hear most guys gripe about their wives veiwing it as folly.

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I think I found a good one too. I'll find out once I get the Willy's here. She saw pics and didn't flip out,LOL

9. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

RUN AWAY!!!!! It's a trick!!!

And then send me her phone number. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

If I were you, I'd start reading up on diamonds... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif...there is no free lunch...

11. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If I were you, I'd start reading up on diamonds... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif...there is no free lunch...

[/ QUOTE ]

yep what he said.... $2000 in axles equals a $4000 ring /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    Its a hint! its a BIG HINT! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

either that.. or with that said... one day she will say "I paid for those axles, I want them back or sell the truck and I get half" /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Man you guys are cruel

If you love her marry her

13. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

naw once she buys you the axles kick her to the crub /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

14. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    naw once she buys you the axles kick her to the crub /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ] just a joke so know body flip out /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

15. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    RUN AWAY!!!!! It's a trick!!!

And then send me her phone number. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

My friend met a girl once that offered to pay for his truck to be painted. She told him how cool his truck was and how much she loved to ride in it. He took her offer, got it painted, and a few months later they were married. Ever since then he has been miserable. Miserable because she changed - the truck became the "devil" and has been broken and sitting in the garage for 9 years because she won't let him spend any money on it. This sounds like a famous tactic of most women - "I will pose as the girl he wants, then after he is all mine I will change into the bitch that I really am". Not to say that is how your girl is, I don't even know her, just be careful.

17. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My friend met a girl once that offered to pay for his truck to be painted. She told him how cool his truck was and how much she loved to ride in it. He took her offer, got it painted, and a few months later they were married. Ever since then he has been miserable. Miserable because she changed - the truck became the "devil" and has been broken and sitting in the garage for 9 years because she won't let him spend any money on it. This sounds like a famous tactic of most women - "I will pose as the girl he wants, then after he is all mine I will change into the bitch that I really am". Not to say that is how your girl is, I don't even know her, just be careful.

[/ QUOTE ]

My wifes just the oposite, She put some of her yard sale money towards a new grill for the Sub /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Of course she took the Sub and I'm forced to drive her Mini-Van because she wants the K-5 to be a trailer queen (reson for buying the Sub) so we can take it to wherever and break it. Did I mention she wants to let the kids rattlecan Camo the K-5 /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Oh and all our tax returs and side money goto the K-5 or in the tool box, she knows when you need a specific Craftsman wrench it's cheaper to buy the whole set than to need another later /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't listen to everything these guys say, after 12 years my Wife is my best friend, of course she says I'm her oldest kid /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

On a side note my first wife was an evil blood sucking slut...but I was never bitter or nothing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

i say keep her, but wat would i no im only 16 /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif haha wish more women were into trucks /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

19. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    i say keep her, but wat would i no im only 16 /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif haha wish more women were into trucks /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Be careful what you wish for. That would mean fewer 60s for us. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

20. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I agree with ugly_blazer(for once /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif). ALL women like to play mind games, that is, they like phuckin with your mind. So if I were you, I'd be looking for some alterior motives...