Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I must be getting older.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by POWERMAD, Jun 17, 2004.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

I was over at the rock pit dropping off some stuff for someone and my sisters boy freind was there.
    He and I have had some issues for some time.
    I was kinda amused that he walked right up to me and said, we're all alone here in the pit just me and you lets fight and get it over with.
    I could have dropped him right there and was sorta thinking about it but I just laughed and said ok. He blinked a couple of times and I said but first help me unload the car if ya still feel like gettin busy we can do that too.
    We get the car unloaded and I took off my shirt grabbed my Gatoraid and started walking for the bridge, I turn around and he is standing there looking at me so I explained that it was to freakin hot to be standing in the sun trying to beat the sh!t out of each other and it was nice and shady under the bridge.
    At first he wouldn't because he thought I was gonna crack him in the head with a peice of steel and toss him in the creek. When he said that I busted out laughing.
    So I get him there and asked if he realy wanted to try and kick my azz.
    We wound up sitting down and getting everything square.
    Funny.. a few years ago I would have lumped him up a bit and then offered him a beer and get it all square.
    I actualy passed on the moment to fight.
    But it was pretty hot out and fighting did seem alot like a work related activity. LOL
    Like chopping Black berry bushes with a Machete, after an hour or so yer arms are wore out and yer usualy bleeding from somewhere.
    It worked out in the end I suppose, he got to ruffle his feathers and stick out his chest and was able to walk away with his ego intact.
    For me I didn't start another chapter in my sisters never ending Drama.

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I was kinda amused that he walked right up to me and said, we're all alone here in the pit just me and you lets fight and get it over with.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least he had the b@lls to call it like he saw it.

[ QUOTE ]
    I just laughed and said ok. He blinked a couple of times and I said but first help me unload the car if ya still feel like gettin busy we can do that too.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    At first he wouldn't because he thought I was gonna crack him in the head with a peice of steel and toss him in the creek. When he said that I busted out laughing.

[/ QUOTE ]

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Funny.. a few years ago I would have lumped him up a bit and then offered him a beer and get it all square.
    I actualy passed on the moment to fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup...definitely getting older...maybe even a bit wiser too! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Glad it all worked out. Family stuff can get stickier than herculiner on yer hootus if your not careful. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Glad it all worked out. Family stuff can get stickier than herculiner on yer hootus if your not careful.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I believe it was POR-15 that one dude managed to get on his sticker.
    But yeah family crap is just like that. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

It was definitely herculiner... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Rene