Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I must declare a jihad on ABC

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Oct 12, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So there I was, watching Monday Night Football and they announce that OU-Texas is gonna be the NATIONAL game; let me say that again, NATIONAL game today. So I have a parts run to go on, I plan the timing around the game so I can be home to watch the whuppin that went down. Well, I ended up running late. I stop on the way home to see what <font color="orange">Frizzlefry</font color> has brewing (he's the man!!!!) and I end up running way late, but got the game on AM so I got the stock poser K5 wound up on 99, the game is close and step in the house. Well, I smell trouble cause there's wimmins all around. Head straight to the bedroom, turn on ABC and what horror did I see, Oregon and UCLA. Like I said, I wanted college football, not a bunch of overrated west coast wannabe's on my TV. So I head into the living room and hit the satellite. Of course these west coast wimmins don't understand that OU-Texas, the world stops and the only thing that matters is the Red River War.............

ABC, you suck. ABC, you suck. Thank the all mighty up above for the Internet.

2. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

LMAO, poor bubba

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Yeah, "wah, wah, call a wahmbulance!" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Woah dude! easy!

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Yeah, "wah, wah, call a wahmbulance!"

[/ QUOTE ]
    You're just jealous because the only thing y'all Jayhawkers can look forward to is the next sheep auction!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif