Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I must drive my vacuum wrecklessly

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Mar 25, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I've blown up two vacuums since I've been working for my mom's cleaning business. And I've only been working nights doing that for about a month.

The 1st one got so loud you couldn't hear yourself think, then finally started shorting out and smelling like it was on fire. The 2nd one just started acting like it got something jammed, and it started smelling the same way. The sweet smell of frying electric motors.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Alan, get yourself a girlfriend and I think the problem will stop, or get a wet/dry vac... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Alan, get yourself a girlfriend and I think the problem will stop, or get a wet/dry vac... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

you made me spit out a perfectly good mouthfull of Mountain Dew /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. thefarside

thefarside 1/2 ton status

LOL, reminds me of the vacume I just had. It was a upright Dirt Devil. What a POS! The tube that ran from the brushes on up to the canister would always clog and I would spend and hour taking the thing apart to unclog it. To clean out that hose I had to take the entire thing apart. Finally 3 weeks ago I was cleaning and I was in a bad mood. I broke it in half over my knee then smashed the remains up agains the dumpster and pitched it in. The nieghbors now think I am crazy. LOL! I now have a nice Kenmore; thing kicks ass!

7. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

the only one i haven't fawked up is THE PHANTOM _THUNDER_.and i still have to take it apart once every two monthes to clean it out. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum dirt devil dirt devil vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum duuuuuusty duuuuusty oohhhh it's so dusty vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum

to the tune of the badger song /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif