Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I must love my wife a whole lot....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gjk5, Oct 16, 2004.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Tomorrow is her birthday, today, I took the baby all day long, got the wife a manicure, pedicure, hairstyle, and appointments for next Sat. for massage and facial.

Her comes the biggie though, babysitter just picked up the kid and we are going to.........

A MUSICAL!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

I hope I can make it through, and I wonder if they serve alkyhaul at the theatre, somehow I feel the two are dependent on one another. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

WISH ME LUCK FELLAS

2. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    facial.

[/ QUOTE ]

Giggle. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    facial.

[/ QUOTE ]

Giggle. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    who gitten the "facial"??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif me singin ZZtop 's peal necklace!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[shudders] a musical...[/shudders]

Anything but that...hell I'd do laundry before going to a musical, of course my wife would have to show me how to work the washing machine first. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

My wife loves me enough to never drag me to a musical. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Rene

5. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

Musicals are not that bad.

6. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

With ear plugs...and a whole lotta Jack. Hell, it has to be more fun if your drunk enough to stand up and sing along right? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Rene

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

so, David, what are YOU getting out of this "musical"? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

8. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Yeah! Hope she loves you back a bunch for going through all that /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

9. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

I got the g/f tickets to see Chicago (musical) for christmas last yr..it wasn't too bad-of course she loved it, and I was rewarded well for the effort! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif good gift for her man! I've passed on that same idea to several friends to get thier wives (the spa day), it always goes over well!

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Willy Wonka and The King and I aren;t that bad if done by proper groups

Annie gives me nightmares though

Ghghgghhh PUKE

"Little girls, little girls.........."

11. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

So, just back from the babysitter's. Wife came through for me (sort of), no reciprication for the musical yet but it turned out to suck, I started drinking vodka and all of a sudden she's ordering wines faster and faster and says (thank God) "this sucks, let's get out of here". We get to the car and she says sorry, bad idea. Then a couple of drinks and snacks at another place. Not so bad after all and I still get the brownie points of sucking it up and getting the damn tickets in the first place, without listening to the wailing fags all night. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Im assuming this and the wine is why when I told her I wanted to go to the range tomorrow she said she didn't mind.
    So I guess an afternoon of shooting is what I'm getting out of this. I'm OK with that.

Oh man, I almost forgot the cheap shot, I was hoping that "musical" might make her think "hummer".

12. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

sorry it didn't pan out for ya! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif What the hell 'musical' did you get tix for?? was it broadway kind of a musical, or a local thing?? Guys, for real...Chicago had ...oh whats his name...big sex symbol in the 80's...uhh...oh-patrick swayze...anyway, my chick loved the musical-and loved me well in return /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I get broadway tickets through my job every now and then. So far, I've only seen les miserables and one other. My wife has seen at least a dozen. The story of Les Miserables was awesome, the performance was ok. I saw it as a movie a year later and was surprised that the theatre version seemed more engaging.

Other than that, you can keep em. When I offer my wife tickets, she says "hmmm who should I take?"... I'm not even an option anymore... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I think that is cool. We men really need to stop and appreciate all the little things that our wives do for us. I think that was a very thoughtful way to show your affection and appreciation.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

are you gay? cuz that sounded gay. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif