Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need a 1350 driveline

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by cornfed, Mar 30, 2004.

1. cornfed

cornfed 1/2 ton status

Anybody have a 1350 rear driveline for sale- non cv style. My front one got hammered this weekend so I need to find a replacement. A 2 piece will work also.

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

try TrucksR4Me, I gave him a 1 ton rear, would need shortening tho.

3. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

i used to have one out back i will try to check tomorrow and see if i still do i cant remember if i got rid of it.

4. cornfed

cornfed 1/2 ton status

Hey 4xRick if you find it let me know, Ill PM trcks too- thanks guys

5. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

yeah, i got one that is beefy, monster splines. Send me a PM and we will work something out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    yeah, i got one that is beefy, monster splines. Send me a PM and we will work something out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Isnt that what I just said foo? I thought selling FREE [darn] isnt cool eh Mikey /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif maybe if you give it to him Ill get the rims he has and can put my swamps on the burban /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

as you may or may not recall I traded a steering arm and drove all the way out to the boonies to deliver it /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. uglychevyZZ4

oh so that WAS a trade, you said it was a freebeie, so i could have sold it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif this is just too fun /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

One mans junk is another mans treasure. I pickup free crap all the time and turn around and sell or trade it to get things I need. I usually do all the driving though to pick up the free treasures.

10. uglychevyZZ4

mikey was huge help coming out to watch me work on my Burb /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif actually he has helped me a fe (2) times /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif mikes a good guy! theres the 1350 shaft so get it from him man! its a beast, i got it from misfit.

11. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

This driveline is making the rounds on CK5 /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif, maybe someday someone will actually use it.