Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need a back glass..anybody?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Michael, Jul 29, 2002.

1. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

OK I'm needing a back glass for my '74 anybody have anything? Shoot me a price with approx. shipping to 75090 Sherman, TX.
    Thanks!

2. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I have one. $50 for the glass and about $40 for shipping and shipping supplies so it dont break. I would have to find a box so I couldnt guarantee it would go out the next day. It has the little scraches towards the bottom of it from the dirt that collects in the weather stripping but only one that is deep enough to feel a gouge. Any way let me know if you want it. It still has the metal strip attached to the bottom of it.

If you are interested let me know and Ill try to buff the scraches out.
    Brent

3. Mudstud

Mudstud 1/2 ton status

A place here Memphis sells them brand new for like $75. It's called Body Panals on Whitten Road. 901-372-6964 tinted glass $86
    privacy glass$??
    I called them and they said they have no way to ship it though. So I guess this is pointless. Sorry.

4. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

Hey thanks guys....would you believe my wife went out and bought me a brand new one while I was at work!!! What a good wife!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

awwww damn it, i got a couple windows i need to get rid of!! haha ..dont suppose you could BREAK yours do you HAHA jk..

Bryan

6. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Do you still have the glass and are any of them the screen tinted/painted type tailgate glass? Thanks, Jeremiah