Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need a Badlands 21-23 headcount.

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by laketex, Apr 6, 2004.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Please post if you definately are coming. I'm going to call summers and reserve a campsite, and I dont want to reserve too many. If you're on the fence, you can call for your own sites when you know for sure. Thanks.

Bryan

2. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

I'm in, planning on heading over there Friday sometime. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

Ill be there.

4. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

Saturday Night Camp. 1 Adult
    Truck Camper
    Mark Wesson

5. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

Almost forgot, Jason will be there with the 'Mog so count him in.

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I am most definitely in. Probably only staying Friday night, though, because my grandmother is turning 84 on Sunday and I need/want to be home for that.

7. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

We will be there, Need a site with full hook-ups if possible. We have a 35ft 5th wheel. Oh and that will be for friday and saturday nights. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

BamBam, you'll need to call and get your own site. All of you RV guys will be in a different part of the campsite...But we'll let ya come visit us in the rough camp! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. BamBamblazer

[ QUOTE ]
    BamBam, you'll need to call and get your own site. All of you RV guys will be in a different part of the campsite...But we'll let ya come visit us in the rough camp! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hey dont hate me cause im gunna sleep good!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hey dont hate me cause im gunna sleep good!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just thinking the same thing... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif how would I get the 26' RV and my POS there too /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[​IMG]

I'll probley just come up on Saturday.
    My buddies parent-in-laws have a year round site up there at Summers /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

PUll the rv with the pos? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

12. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    PUll the rv with the pos? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    With what?
    [​IMG]
    no hitch... no bumper... no electric brakes /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    its a handfull with a fullsize pickup, we've pulled it with my silver bazer before but it doesn't have any of the brake stuff anymore.
    No matter I will probley shoot up there saturday morning anyways if the POS is under its own power again /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

DId you buy a tube bender? I need a main hoop made so I can mount my 4point harnesses and seats /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

13. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'm in, but likely will not be there until Saturday morning.

14. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

I can't say until it gets closer, because I may have to work. If I do make it, I'll get my own site with hookups, or just come for a day.

My heep is on the jackstands at this point and hasn't come out of it's winter resting spot yet. I'm making some new lower links, then it'll be ready to wheel again. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif Should have it out to the Badlands at least a couple times before May 21. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Damn jeramiah, that's fugly....I just thought mine was bad! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Hey.....here's a thought. Bring a TENT, and sleep out like a REAL MAN /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

No, i didn't buy a bender...I'll be bending up my cage at a spot in Wi: Hopefully it all works out before the badlands trip. If I have extra tube, I might could bend you a main hoop and bring it down though???

16. jjlaughner

Actually after the full cage goes in I have a idea for sleeping in the truck /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you do have the extra tube to bend a main hoop let me know and I might run up and grab it before the badlands trip /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif yeah its pretty fugly for now /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

17. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I like the hard ground...
    so I'll be bringing a tent.. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

18. BamBamblazer

Hey bryan have you called the campground yet? i Dont want to call and make reservations till you call and get locked in so i can get fairly close to you all. You know since we will be roughing it smoothly! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif Just let me know whats up so i can get my plans made.

Tom

19. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

I can not commit as of yet. I will be moving around the 24-28 of april. And as many of you know I am trying to sell my rig. If I still have it by then it will be plastered with for sale signs and as many already know I will not baby it in fact I will be putting on quite a show to sell it. If its sold by then I will probably ride with one of my brothers, JustinF or K30cj. Hope to see a good showing at this run. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

20. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I will be putting on quite a show to sell it. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope you still have it, cuz I want to see the show.