Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need a beer (more fun at work)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by readymix, Apr 23, 2007.

1. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

I'm off to the garage for a beer and cigar. (time to vent)
    All damn day today I have felt like choking the shiot of of someone.
    I even fired off a few F-Bombs to people at work in reply to thier constant whining and bitching over e-mail......I am starting to f-in hate e-mail. Every 5 minutes I get a new "tasker" in my in-box....

Who the fock uses a word like tasker? They must think that I am there to be thier little bitch. It's like the Navy either wants my A$$ glued to an office chair all day...or out doing "taskers" .....WTFO:mad:

Then I find out that since NGSS when on strike it is going to delay me here even f-in longer. I know it does not sound like a big deal, but every day I am here I further fock my chances for promotion since it is not an "at sea" billet.

BTW, In case you were wondering I do not care about any of the following information that the Navy has been cramming down my throat all day.
    - The effective distance os a CO2 bottle
    - How to operate a P-100
    - The % of water to AFFF
    - Add any other stupid **** to the list................

Oh-Yeah while I am on it. Aparently someone who's job it is to handle pay.....just pay....nothing but pay....screwed mine all up. Getting a few $800 dollar paychecks in a row is utter BS. I made more than that right out of boot camp. And who gets the blame for this???? I have no idea, but if you find out please let me know so I can kick them in the balls.

Aw fock.........I'm gonna stop before I type some rude and abrasive crap in the recent string of posts in the Lounge. My nerves are shot for the day. Fockkkkkk;dkjg;vfkjDGVF

2. Col_Sanders

Col_Sanders 3/4 ton status

OOHH man, sh!t rolls down hill. Some poor E-3 is going to be stripping and waxing today.:D

It is pretty sad that some of the dumbest people in the navy handle our pay. Its amazing how it takes me 4-6 weeks to get reimbursed for travel expenses, but if they overpay us, they take that money back in a hurry!

3. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Don't worry, those fock-chops in admin will geta NAM for thier "outstanding error rate":rolleyes:

4. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

Well at least make sure she's cute.

5. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Wish I could say that I calmed down overnight....but I had to go back to work today.

Now I have a strong urge to slap the living shiat out of anyone who says or does anything that I consider stupid or annoying. Happens more often that you would think lately.......

I tried as hard as I could to just stay away from people today because I knew it would just set me off. For some reason I find myself surrounded by asshats all damn day.
    I did, on the otherhand refuse to log into my computer or e-mail today. So now I will have 200% of the idiotic crap to deal with should I decide to read it tomorrow.....Maybe I should just go for the gold and leave it for a week or so......1000% sounds great.

All I would have to do is roam around the office building all week and try my best to wreak pain and havoc down on all around me....sounds like fun.

Then for a change of scenery I could head over to the ship and observe the most unskilled, un-motivated, non-work ethic having bunch of retards to ever booger weld to pieces of metal together....then pass it off as a complete, defect free ship......augh

6. chalet2506

chalet2506 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'm not in the military, so I'm not going to pretend to understand. BUT, I do deal directly with dumbasses all day long. Today I picked up a 6 pack of the Champaigne of Beers. Its definetely easing the pain. The nice thing is, if I drink the whole six pack then I'll have just enough hangover in the morning to eliminate any need I feel to be cordial to people. Life's good.:D

[​IMG]

7. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

The gift that keeps on giving.:thumb:

8. chalet2506

chalet2506 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I feel better about my management capabilities when I actually "feel" less. If that makes any sense.

9. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Tons actually. I need to be turned down about 2 notches most of the time at the office.

10. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

it doesn't matter if you are military or not. I am sure that the same BS comes out of the same mindless a-holes no matter where you are employed.

Only real difference is that if I tell my boss to F-Off i get in a little more trouble than you would. I can't really be fired for doing it.
    Instead I could get half of my pay taken away for a few months.
    Get Demoted...not likely. Need congresional approval.
    Get thrown in the brig.
    so on and so forth.

BS is BS no matter where you are

11. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Did you get my message? That HAD to have brightened your day........:D

12. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

I did.... I was playing Tetris on the original NES with my wife. It's the only game I can beat her at...

I called back and got your machine. By the way Kim sounds more american than I thought she would. I did not detect a Canadian accent.

13. Can Can

Is you cell phone still registered in Illinois? Geez, now I feel bad for not picking up.....:doah:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Do I have an American accent? FWIW, that whole "Canadian accent" thing has been blown WAY out of proportion. :crazy:

14. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Yeah I keep the Illinois number so I don;t have to update all the stupid databases at work. Plus there is no reminding anyone of what my "new" number is. Remember that I move every 3 years.

You sould american too, except for the occasional "eh" and "aboot" but I am used to that. I grew up pretty close to Canada. Actually I would not even call it an accent....more like diferent terms used.

Example: When say "pissed" I mean Drunk, not mad. Most people around here do not share that understanding with me.

15. Can Can

I'll try and give you a call tonight, eh? :wink1:

16. Slapperbar

Slapperbar Retired Navy NDT Examiner Premium Member

What's your rate? Why are they giving you basic DC? DFAS in Cleveland MIGHT help.
    On a side note, Disbursing on my last ship would randomly not pay half of the crew at a time. $0.00, NADA. This went on for two months, (the line went from amidships to the fantail (on an AD-41 class tender)) untill they didn't pay the SKIPPER, TWICE. He waited in line just like everyone else so that he could be good and pissed just like the rest of the crew.
    The problems stopped immediately.
    I think the first words out of his mouth were "How do you get a crew to mutiny? DON'T PAY THEM!":haha: :bow: :bow: :eek1:

17. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

DFAS brings the ghey.
    DC brings the gay.

My rate is FC...I keep trying to explain to them that it is my job to destroy things not repair them. All the DC's do not think it is funny, neither did the CHENG.

I'll be in the garage again tonight CanCan. In about a half hour or so.

18. Slapperbar

Slapperbar Retired Navy NDT Examiner Premium Member

All DC's are fags/ dcpo's. HT's blow it up and put it out.
    Twidgit...

19. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

Fixed it for ya.:haha:

Hey fo(ker give me a call if ya need. I will be unavailable from aboot 6 PM tomorrow till the next day but any other time is fine.

Ira

20. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Dayumm...
    How anyone could neglect to pay the Skipper is beyond comprehension. Props to him for waiting in line like everyone else, though. Good stuff...

I feel you pain, readymix... In early '03 I got FOUR $0.00 paydays in a row - the excuse given to my CO (who got involved after the 3rd $0.00) was that DFAS didn't get the word about my contract extension. Let's see... STOP-LOSS was in effect... EVERYF*CKINGBODY'S CONTRACT WAS EXTENDED!!!