Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need a flavor

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jimmyjack, Jun 23, 2002.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

I have a 208 sitting in my driveway that was hooked up to a 350. The 208 in my blazer leaks like a seive and I want to swap them. But b4 I rip and tear I need someone to measure the depth of the input on a 208 or the length of an output on a 350 tranny. The adapter is identical o each xfer case so I'm assuming the 350 has a different output shaft. Thanks for the help. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Just to get something correct...were you wanting a "flavor" or a "favor"? /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. K10ANDYKHAMNIC

K10ANDYKHAMNIC 1/2 ton status

what trans is in your blazer now ? if it is a 700 u need the long and tall adapter and it should work fine , oh and the flat crossmemeber .the 350 trans output is long like 6 inches .

4. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Sorry, it's the rum and coke I've been imbibing and the fact I was out all night doing yardwork. I couldn't sleep so I thought waht the hell! It's too hot to be out in the day. Anyway, the tcase adapter and crossmember are identical. That's why Im cornfused about the 350 tranny.