Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need a job!!!

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by TruckNutzDude, Sep 17, 2004.

1. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

Well guys, I lost my job this week. If you know of any openings in an interesting field please let me know. I was working as an apprentice in a machine shop for the past year and before that I was a manager at a supermarket. I sold Cutco products (knives) for a few months last summer so I have good sales training. I need to find something within the month before the bank starts reposessing my stuff, I'll consider anything that pays money. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll even take odd jobs if you need something done, vehicle repairs, minor welding, mowing lawns... I just need cash quick. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Thanks.

2. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

that sucks....even if i hear of anything i think the commute to new york would kill you and your /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifbut as of course if i hear of anything we'll let you know /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif