Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i need a jobe near tempe az.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eightyone, Feb 19, 2006.

1. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

i will be there on the 27th. anyone aroudn there know where i could get a laborer job, or helper or something? i would liek to get into some truck driving, but i only have a new york class A permit. and as soon as i change my address to az, i wont have health insurance anymore. im down to do anyhting for a while to get on my feet out there, but would eventually liek to do excavating and transporting machines. ive been reading craigslist, but nothing i call on is availible. any help would be greatly apreceated. im 21 with no college. but i did graduate high school. and i have experience as a construction helper. thnaks.

2. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

you have flatbed experience? the company i work with is always hiring drivers, lumber products around the valley and state, nothing out of state, and home every night.

PM me if ya might be interested.

Not in Tempe though, but most of these types of jobs aren't going to be locted there anyways. ALTHOUGH, we do have an account that is located there, might be able to get ya there.....hmmm

3. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

What can you do? That's pretty vague but.......