Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need a mascot!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dieselmh, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

The title says it all. I'm looking for a wheelin' and wrenching mascot. Not a friend or animal, but a fake creature to be used strictly for amusement. If you've been on PBB, you've probably seen Birfzilla, I'm looking for something like that. I do a lot of mudding, so it has to be waterproof so I can hose it off and keep going. I'm looking for something original, I'll probably either fasten it to the grill or roll bar. If you've got any suggestions or donations, let me know, I'll pay shipping. I know you guys have some old plastic toys laying around, let me hear about them. Thanks.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I have a Barbie doll with a noose around her neck on my rear bumper... well did until someone stole it... nothing like that at all? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I have a foam cow zip tied to my shifter, but that doesn't help you any /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ... I think a mascot has to be adopted, you can't just go looking for one. My cow just kind of ended up in my truck somehow and never left, so I zip tied it to the shifter and it's been there ever since. </font color>

4. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Yeah, but my K5 sits in the barn with no doors or top all the time. If it's not chained down, then my pit bull drags it off, so nothing stays in there very long. So far the only thing in it is his bowling ball with a rope through it. He loves dragging that thing around and I don't think it would make a very good mascot.

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Haha, no that probably wouldn't be much of a mascot. It would be dangerous to have that floating around in the cab anyways. /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif Never heard of a dog toy made of a bowling ball with a rope through it though. </font color>

6. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

You should have posted this about a month ago. I could have left you sift through all the toys that I threw away or donated. I did my spring cleaning a little late and cleaned out my kids toy boxes. LOL!!!!! That was a mess.

7. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I have a stuffed gopher on my t-case shifter. My dog got it, though and now he is a one eyed gopher.

8. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Yeah, he loves that freakin' thing. It's a 12 lbs bowling ball that I drilled a hole all the way through, then threaded a rope through it. He'll drag that damned thing around all day. He always liked to carry around blocks of firewood, bricks, and other heavy stuff so I thought I'd try something that he couldn't chew up, and it worked.

9. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

How about an inflatable doll, You would certanly get some odd looks then /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

10. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I've got a smiliey face on my rear view mirror /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Here ya go, this looks like a perfect mascot to me /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    [​IMG]
    </font color>

12. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

That's sweet. I emailed them to see what it was made out of. Thanks. Keep 'em coming.