Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need a new camera

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I think it's about time I invest in a new digital camera... The one we have now serves its purpose, but the batteries are crap, it uses 3.5" floppies with no memory stick slot, and it's HUGE....

Plus tonight, there's a pretty cool thunderstorm a few miles out... The kind with lighting going all over the place several times a second... It looks really cool with the dark sky, and lightning lighting up the thunderheads... I couldn't get a pic though, because I couldn't get the timing right, and there's no way to slow down the shutter speed on the camera I was using...

I say it's definately time to get something new... Something that I can keep the "shutter" "open" for like a second or so... That would've made for some really cool pictures tonight :D

2. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

They have came way down in price. You can if you look around get a nice one for less than a hundred. Is the one you have a sony? They use to have some like that at work.

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

yeah, it's a Sony Mavica or something like that... It works well, but compared to what's out there now and the prices, the quality isn't very good...

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

i got my kodak easy share cx7530 5 meg pix. works great. no problems. just pluged in cable to computer and took pics then pluged it in to the camera and thay down load super easy. paid 260 plus extra 3year warenty from radio shack. no question asked warenty. good luck:D