Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need a new keyboard.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm thinking of getting this one. What ya think ?? [​IMG]

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Get one where the "O" doesn't stick so you can type the word, "to" without it being, "too." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Get one where the "O" doesn't stick so you can type the word, "to" without it being, "too." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]It's more then just the"O" that sticks on this keyboard. I had to go back and delete a few sticking letters as I typed this.

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

14.95 @ Comp Usa , has a cool blue scrollwheel between the 2 pieces that make the spacebar , has office and internet , and volume buttons , and a USB port so I can play games /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That's cool, I'm more looking for a "Natural" "Split" or whatever the heck it's called type of keyboard. I've found alot of them in white, but my computer, monitor, speakers, printer, ...ect. are all black (IBM), so I'd like a black keyboard too match. [​IMG]

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It's more then just the"O" that sticks on this keyboard. I had to go back and delete a few sticking letters as I typed this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why you spell like you do, Your use to one handed typing /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    It's more then just the"O" that sticks on this keyboard. I had to go back and delete a few sticking letters as I typed this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why you spell like you do, Your use to one handed typing /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Nope, don't type one handed most of the time.

9. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

I have been using the Microsoft Natural Wireless keyboard and it is the best thing since sliced bread! Comes with the wireless optical mouse. And it is black, with some silver on the top. Now I can't use a regular keyboard anymore!

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I just don't need a wireless keyboard. I have this nice rolltop computer desk with tray for the keyboard. Plus I have a optical trackball, couldn't go back to a mouse after useing a trackball. [​IMG]

11. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

I got a natural keyboard, I really like it, I type so much faster than I do on a regular keyboard. I have this one

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I got a natural keyboard, I really like it, I type so much faster than I do on a regular keyboard. I have this one

[/ QUOTE ]I really like the natural keyboards. I've used them in the past and they are nice.