Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need a shooting buddie....or two

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by blazer88k5, Dec 5, 2002.

1. blazer88k5

blazer88k5 1/2 ton status

Who here enjoys to shooting?? Target, or Trap. I have a Kimber 1911 .45, Ruger P94 .40, Mossberg 500 12 gauge, .22 bolt rifle, and soon a mini 14 ranch.

All my old shooting buddies are to busy to go... so figured there has to be a few of y'all who enjoys target shooting and stuff. I can still get a pretty good discount on ammo @ Big 5, I used to be a manager there and still have a little pull /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

If ya move here I will shoot with ya. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Iv lived here 5 years and gone shooting maybe twice /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

My parents have 20 acres up by Yosemite with a over and under with 3 fully auto trap,with all kinds of room for camping it has been a long time I am in for it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

It's been a couple of years for me but I want get back to that.
    I was always a hunter, mostly 12guage, but also did a lot of target, trap and skeet (clay or real pigeons).
    Also rifles, pistols and such.
    Although now I don't own any kind of guns, if someone has spares and you guys want to have a trip, I would love to go, camping shooting and relaxing.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I've got several hundred rounds of .40 cal ammo that needs to be disposed of. Maybe we can have a Nor-Cal Big Dawg Day at the Range, complete with write-up and commentary from me. Though I do have one question, who would be the lucky person to clean my armament for me since it's so clean now and I don't want to get it dirty? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

I'm a shootin fool. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Been one since I was 4 years old. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Here's some pics.
    [​IMG]
    Both are Glock model 22's in 40 S&W. The one on the right belongs to me, the other to a friend.
    [​IMG]
    Me shotting my budz Kimber 45.
    [​IMG]
    Me shooting my buds kimber 45 and Colt Combat Commander 45 at the same time...WoooHoo!! Sooooo much fun!
    [​IMG]
    This is a pretty cool picture. I was sighting through the camera....Took the picture at the same time I pulled the trigger. Ruger Super Redhawk in .41 Rem. Mag.
    [​IMG]
    Another shot of the .41 Mag.

hehe, Can ya tell I'm into guns? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> A day at the range would be cool, I was thinking about asking if anyone waould want to go to the Los Altos gun club to shoot some trap. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I got a new-to-me shotgun that I haven't tried out yet. Here's a pic of my plinker, a Ruger 10/22 that will make 1 ragged hole at 50 yards. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

</font color>