Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I need a slip Yoke

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by nemesis_pyros, May 3, 2006.

1. nemesis_pyros

nemesis_pyros 1/2 ton status

Ok so on my hotrod the slip yoke is pooched. I phoned everywhere around here and nobody has anything like it. I don't know what the slip yoke if from but it fits into a TH400 tranny, Has small ujoint (1310??, 3 5/8 across, 1 1/8 cap) and is overall 7 5/8" long(from center of ujoint cap to the end of yoke). It also has this balancer type thing on it if that matters. Anyway my question to all of you is Does anyone know where I can get something like this. Like I said I phoned all over the place here and no one had anything at all. I'd like to find a yoke at least this long because I really don't want to build a new drive shaft again and I don't really have the money in the budget to do it either.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. nemesis_pyros

ttt for the evening folks :laugh:

3. nemesis_pyros

Jesse is the Man!! Called Jesse at HAD, told him what I needed and he said wasn't sure if he'd be able to find one. Well 15 minutes later he calls me back, said he found one and should be able to ship it out in the next 2 days or so.:bow: :bow: :bow: